NFL Spreadex Super Challenge - Year 3

Can you switch the others if you’ve picked an early game - as in a TNF pick?

My week one is a shot in the dark as I only seen 2 preseason games - my own teams week 1 & 2 games and not paid attention to anything much else so going on what I read and last seasons residue form in my head. Not a great barometer tbh - but could be lucky.

yes you can adjust after Thursday

Not happy - 0-1 to start :frowning:

Team Assembled as follows:

wk1 - Daniel C…1
wk2 - Ian…3
wk3 - Anders
wk4 - Mark
wk5- Daniel N
wk6 - Chris J
wk7 - Jon
wk8 - Dan
wk9 - Shani
wk10 - JC
wk11 - George
wk12 - Dean
wk13 - Al R
wk14 - Chris P
wk15 - Adam
wk16 - Al Z
wk17 - Gordon

Current League Average for week 1 was 2.75

Week 2 “Best Of Luck Ian”

Houston (+6) @ Cincinnati
Tennessee @ (+2.5) Jacksonville
Cleveland (+8) @ Baltimore
Chicago (+7) @ Tampa Bay
New England @ (+7) New Orleans
Philadelphia (+5) @ Kansas City
Arizona @ (+7.5) Indianapolis
Buffalo (+7.5) @ Carolina
Minnesota (+6.5) @ Pittsburgh
New York Jets (+14) @ Oakland
Miami (+4.5) @ Los Angeles Chargers
Washington (+3) @ Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco (+14) @ Seattle
Dallas @ (+1.5) Denver
Green Bay (+2.5) @ Atlanta
Detroit (+3.5) @ New York Giants

Man first week for me was brutal - a below average 1-4 start. Is it over already? :cry:

Noel, absolutely not. Even if you crap out again week 2 , it only needs a good two weeks to turn it round. You won’t need to be too much over 50% to get a prize from this game

1 Like

Noel - technically you’re only 1.75 game behind average, you don’t want too many more 1’s but it’s not a disaster. Both previous Spreadex winners will have had a 1 a few times. Just make sure you get your five picks in every week, things change quickly.

1 Like

Thanks guys had a much better Week 2 (4-1).

I’m loving this Dean and thinking about spreads more and more - wish I had more time to be able to listen to podcasts etc. :football:

Edit: So why are not all games on the list - I don’t see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Minnesota Vikings game listed this week (NFL Week 3)? :frowning:

1 Like

Because of doubts over Sam Bradford (dodgy knee) - they often skip a game where there’s a serious doubt over a QB

Well Done Noel - I noticed you had a great week, hope you follow up again in week 3. You’re ahead of the team entry, long long way to go, just make sure you get those entries in. I usually stick my ‘first instinct’ 5 in as soon as spreads come out and would urge you to do the same. The “oh shit I forget to submit my pics” scenario is to be avoided at all costs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Dean I hear you - my mouse broke (wireless) don’t know why but just stopped working - put new batteries in but still the same - rapid dim green flashing on the USB stick, when working is a solid bright green light to show connection established so got to buy a new one - so not been able use PC for a few days till mate (McBear) lent me his mouse today.

Alas discovered my first pick this week was a push so half a point. Better than no points but not the start I was looking for or thought it would be when I got to tired live and went to bed Friday morning.

But yeah I try to get on and make picks knowing you can edit them.

I’m not sure how I’m doing after 4 weeks…?

Edit: I’m going to update this every week from now on as a record to compare against the group entry on here and any other TFP’ers that wan’t to post their results.

Wk 1. 1
Wk 2. 4
Wk 3. 1.5
Wk 4. 4
Wk 5. 1
Wk 6. 1
Wk 7. 2
Wk 8. 3
Wk 9. 3.5
Wk 10. 3
Wk 11. 3.5
Wk 12. 3
Wk 13. 2
Wk 14. 2
Wk 15. 2.5
Wk 16. 2.5
Wk 17. 1

Final (Regular Season) Total - 40.5
Final position =113

113 bluelionman (TFP) 40.50

Must aim to do better next year. So £250 down my first year playing this game.

Doing fine Noel - solid upper-mid table (joint 88th out of 221 teams). Ahead of me and Al and Mark’s joint team which somehow seems to only have scored 9 out of 20 :confounded:
Long way to go and you are not out of it

1 Like

Say’s I’m 99th - maybe its adjusted after the TNF game which I didn’t chose as one of my 5 this week.

10.5 points - same as the TFP Live Fantasy Drafters entry.

Leader has 18.5 points which means he’s only dropped 1.5 games in 4 weeks :scream:

Is this just on the regular season or post season to?

What do SpreadEx get out of this if not taking a cut?

Seems like a lot of work for them for nudda?

wk1 - Daniel C…1
wk2 - Ian…3
wk3 - Anders…2
wk4 - Mark…4
wk5- Daniel N…1
wk6 - Chris J…2
wk7 - Jon…2.5
wk8 - Dan…2
wk9 - Shani…3
wk10 - JC…2
wk11 - George…2.5
wk12 - Dean…1