NFL / Sky Sports - SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE 2022 (£10 Money League)

Link to game site (without committing to my league): Superbowl Challenge predictor

The NFL post season is almost here and this is a game I came across in 2018 and have done annually ever since (and will continue to do so until such time as it disappears). It is just a prediction bracket game. You fill it in before the playoffs start and that’s it (though you can come back between rounds and change your picks if you want - but this negates your times x bonus).

The game is free to play but allows you to make up private leagues so you can compete just amongst your friends. So, I have taken this opportunity to make up my own private money league for those who like to play games for money. If you would like to join my money league it is £10 per entry and is Winner Takes All - should more than one player finish joint top, then the prize pot will be equally divided by all those who tie for first place after the Super Bowl.

If you don’t know how to pay me just contact me via PM (private message) on TFP Forum and I will tell you how. Anyone who has not paid their entry fee by the end of Saturday night’s Wild Card games will be deleted from this money league and not eligible to win the prize pot (and may not be invited to future money games I run).

Be careful the following link will add you into my private money league…

Link to join my private money league: Join WINNER TAKES ALL money league

In case the link to put you into my league doesn’t work (have had feedback in past years that’s the case) then my leagues manual details are as follows:

Good Luck.

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

My Money League History for this game

NFL SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE

2018 (S/B 52) - NOEL SYMONDS - bluelionman - 46 - £60
2019 (S/B 53) - ANDY SMITH - Rick_Spangle - 18 - £30
2020 (S/B 54) - MICHAEL MARK - YellowMoney - 34 - £100
2021 (S/B 55) - CHRIS CARR - 32 - £120

How to Play:

Okay can confirm I got 9 entries this year and all have paid so it’s £90 in the pot for the winner. :football:

Final Table

Prize Payout

=1st (WTA) ukarrowhead / Jon Cartwright (JonCartwright) = £45
=1st (WTA) JordanA24 / Jordan Allaway = £45