NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE (2023) - £10 Money League

Link to game - Playoff Challenge Fantasy NFL.com

Well, the post season is fast approaching (starts 14th January) which offers up a chance to play this annual game NFL.com just run on the postseason. I have just rebooted my private money group from last season on this NFL.com game.

I am making the prize positions the same as last year - 1st thru 3rd. I can’t be sure how many entrants I will get as it fluctuates widely year to year but hope for a good turnout (was a tad disappointing last season pool size wise so starting early getting the word out for this game this year). This is why the prize pay-outs are in percentages - as I can’t know exactly what pay outs will be until I know how many paid entrants I get. What I can tell you is all entry fees go back out 100% as prizes. Naturally the more entrants I end up getting the bigger the monetary prizes will be for each spot. My private groups entry fee remains £10 per entrant and the prize pay-outs will be as follows at the conclusion of the game:

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

If you like fantasy NFL games or ever fancied trying such then why not try this one that covers just the playoffs. If you like a little something riding on it, then my private money group is perfect (and small stakes entry fee wise).

You can take a look at the game (read the rules etc.) by clicking on the link at the top of this post. If you then decide you wish to join my money group, then click on (or cut and paste) the url below (as this is a direct link) to my private ’ BLM NFL PLAYOFFS ’ league.

To join my money league group, follow this link (WARNING CLICKING THIS LINK WILL ADD YOU INTO THE GROUP): BLM NFL PLAYOFFS (click to join money league)

League name - BLM NFL PLAYOFFS

The league password is: Lets Go Baby!

Internal Entry Fee - £10

Lastly, I will not chase people for payment but will simply delete any entrants that have not paid up (or been in touch to agree payment with me) before the start of the first Wild Card game and will confirm the prizes once this is done. This also means people who don’t want to play in my money league don’t have to worry as if you played last year, I think the site might auto add you to my group again when you set up a team for this year. It is each entrant’s responsibility to pay me before the post-season starts if they want to play for money and tell me their entry name in the group.

Best of luck & I hope to see you in the league soon. New players always welcome so please feel free to spread the word about this money league (share post link - bottom right of this post) by posting it on social media or sharing with your pals in messages/e-mail etc., - help me get a huge entry pool and make them top three spots well worth finishing in.

Happy New Year and my best regards to you all,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

PS If you don’t know how to pay me your entry fee just PM me from here (TFP forum) and I’ll reply with details.

PREVIOUS WINNERS

PLAY-OFF CHALLENGE

SEASON - MANAGER / ENTRY NAME - TOTAL SCORE - WINNINGS

2010/11 - TONY HAMM / ??? - 551 - £100
2011/12 - JOSH ROBERTS / ??? - 663 - £50
2012/13 - SHAUN MacEACHEN / STEAKZ MARINERS - 721 - £120
2013/14 - RICHARD LEESE / PLAINVIEW OILERS - 761 - £78
2014/15 - DANNY BINGHAM / NAUGHTY PIX - 912 - £108
2015/16 - ANDY SMITH / SMITHKEYS - 730 - £144
2016/17 - ANDY DÜNNER / DUENNI - 875 - £78
​2017/18 - RICHARD LEESE / BENAUD - 726 - £78
2018/19 - DANNY BINGHAM / WORTH A PUNT - 635 - £60
2019/20 - MIKE MARK / YELLOWMONEY1 - 1125 - £114
2020/21 - DANIEL NICHOLS / MCLAREN39 - 717 - £120
2022 - SAM DEVEREUX / SAM’S PICKS - 794 - £78

To let people know state of play I will bold and American football :football: you when I have received payment for your entry - also as NFL.com just uses ya first name for entry this year unless you change it (edit it in the game) it can be hard identify you if you share the same first name and spell it the same way as another person so if you notice a double please edit your name and make it clear what entry is yours:

ENTRIES (12)

Andy’s picks | duenni :football:

Barry’s picks | brfcfan :football:

bluelionman’s picks | bluelionman :football:

Dale’s picks | Delstone :football:

grecian2010’s picks | grecian2010 :football:

John’s picks | Moodytrans :football:

Jon’s picks | JonCartwright :football:

keith’s picks | :football:

Mike’s picks | YellowMoney :football:

Rich’s picks | RichL :football:

Sam’s picks | s.devereux :football:

Gary’s picks | gazj885 :football:

Can i pay on monday mate. If not can u kick me out. Sorry just noticed this game wqs back

I am rather dissapointed to only get 12 paid up entries this year and not only was I unable to grow the entry pool my group actually dropped by one entry compared to last year, but it is what it is. :disappointed:

I can now confirm the prizes are as follows:

Prize Payouts

1st (60%) £72
2nd (30%) £36
3rd (10%) £12

I hope this game increases your interest in the NFL Playoffs. :football: :football: :football:

NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE 2023 - FINAL STANDINGS

PRIZES

1st (60%) - £72 - Rich Leese / RichL
2nd (30%) - £36 - Jon Cartwright / JonCartwright
3rd (10%) - £12 - Barry Jenkinson / brfcfan

Conrgatulations to those who cashed, and Rich Leese (RichL) you will now be added to my winners history records for this game (PLAY-OFF CHALLENGE) here:

NFL.com FANTASY FOOTBALL Games - Winners History

Yet again despite setting this league up mega early this year I was really dissapointed on the number of entries which was one less than last year (which compared to several years ago when I got in the 20’s regularly), I’m at a loss as to why the drop off?

I got this money group set up many weeks before the Playoffs started. I am not aware of anyone else in the TFP community such as on Discord having a rival POC money group going so not sure what the reason is?

I will give it an intense recruiting drive next year on social media and what have you but would equally appreciate those who like this game to help me spread the word also about this money group. Also if your someone that used to do this money group on this game but no longer do feedback as to why would be appreciated (just post below).

So to confirm I will run this money group again next year so long as NFL.com run the game. :football:

Weird - I just noticed looking at my game history records NFL.com must have changed the scoring this year as never have we had fractional scoring before in this game (Playoff Challenge). :thinking: :man_shrugging:t2: