NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE 2019 - (£10 Money League)

THE SEASONS NOT OVER…

Well the post season is fast approaching (starts 5th January), which offers up another chance for all of us to start again with new fantasy games. I have just created a private money group on this NFL.com game which can be joined right now.

I am making the prize positions the same as last year - 1st thru 3rd. I can’t be sure how many entrants I will get this year but hope for a good turn out (had 13 last season for this game), so for this reason the prize payouts are in percentages - so the more entrants I end up getting the bigger the monetary prizes will be for each spot. My private groups entry fee remains £10 per entrant and the prize payouts will be as follows at the conclusion of the game:

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

If you like fantasy NFL games then why not try this one that covers just the playoffs. If you like a little something riding on it then my private money league is perfect.

You can take a look at the game (read the rules etc.) by clicking on this link
Playoff Challenge (NFL.com)

If you wish to join my money league then use these details to find my group:

Group Name: BLM NFL PLAYOFFS
Password: Miami Bound
Internal Entry Fee - £10 (contact me to arrange payment if you don’t know how)

Lastly I will not chase people for payment but will simply delete any entrants that have not paid up (or been in touch to agree payment with me) after the Wild Card games have started before the end of the Wild Card weekend and confirm the prizes once this is done. It is each entrants responsibility to pay me before the postseason starts and tell me their entry/team name.

Best of luck & I hope to see you in the league soon.

Best regards,

Noel Symonds (bluelionman)

1st (60%) Danny Bingham - £60
2nd (30%) bluelionman Noel Symonds - £30
3rd (10%) Daniel Nichols - £10