NFL Pick 'Em (£10 money league)

Urgent last minute - NFL UK have launched a Pick 'Em game but only sent out e-mails late last night. So I have set up a league and hope some will see it in time or perhaps some of you have seen game and joined it already so just have to join my money league if you so wish.

However people are welcome to join late - hopefully any seeing this to late for TNF will have only missed 1 game and may have got it wrong anyhow as it’s a tough one to call (Packers@Bears).

So I have set up a private league and making my league £10 to enter with a top 3 payout as follows:

PRIZES

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

So that’s it spread the word and get ya mates involved. All I ask is everyone who joins to have paid before the first game of NFL Week 2 starts.

The league name is: BLM NFL
The league code to join is: CRH96D7A

If you know you want in clicking this link should add you directly to the league:

BLM NFL / join league

If you don’t know the score regards how to make payment just contact me to ask (either e-mail me at my fantasy games addy or PM me from here on the TFP forum).

That’s it, hope to see you in my league soon.

Noel / bluelionman

Okay all, everyone has paid - it was a last minute set up of league as I only saw the game last minute but with 7 entries making £70 in the prize pot the prizes are as follows:

PRIZES

1st (60%) - £42

2nd (30%) - £21

3rd (10%) - £7

NFL PICK’EM PRIZE PAYOUTS - 2019

1st (60%) £42 - Steve Smith - Santa’s big sack / stevefringe (163)
2nd (30%) £21 - Noel Symonds - bluelionman / bluelionman (162)
3rd (10%) £7 - Vicki Crawford - Trickums / (160)

Hi Noel - are you running this one again? Count me in if so :+1:

I will if they do it but NFL UK / Sky Sports is so last minute - I checked website last night and it said come back nearer the season? :man_shrugging::football: