NFL Pick ‘Em (£10 Money League) - 2022

Be hapoy to join a manial one if it was a decent entry fee. More reason to take it seriously

I know other sites probbaly have games - think RYP might do something but I just miss NFL.coms one - wish loads of people would hassle them to bring it back. Hit them up on social media flood them with e-mails.

Edit - I may even have calmed down by next season and relent on this sites game, just sore as I’m 100% convinced it reset my scores - well deleted them and gave me all aways between the TNF game and weekend games in WK17. Had that not occured I think I could have at worst finished second so feel it’s robbed me of £27 - infact instead of being up £17 I will be down -£10 on this game as now finish outside the money as they are not doing the post season. Worse their site was impossible to login to some Sundays to check ya scores as I started trying do this after that week to make sure it had not reset them again and one Sunday I recall all I got all day was an error screen - was impossible to load site up. Hopefully this message reminds me to seek a new website next year and not accept this! :rage:

Okay people they have wiped the Wild Card round and reverted to their rules of only doing the regular season and I can’t prove they lost my scores from Week 17 so just have to suck it up and pay out on how they display the table now. So a big congratulations to Barry (brfcfan) who wins this seasons NFL Pick 'Em:

NFL PICK’EM PRIZE PAYOUTS - 2022

1st (60%) £54 - Barry Jenkinson - brfcfan / brfcfan (176)
2nd (30%) £27 - Andy Dünner - We are ready for some football / duenni (173)
3rd (10%) £9 - Dean Allen - Yorkshire Dragons / Yorkshiredragon (170)

Will be in touch with cash winners directly over this weekend to sort out payment.