NFL FANTASY SURVIVOR - 2023 (RYP) - £10 (WTA) money league - Starting NFL Weeks 1, 6 & 14!

Done it now. Waiting for u to approve

1 Like

@gazj885 Done ‐ lock your pick in.

Holy shit that didn’t last long :rofl:

1 Like

Blew my bets last night including next weeks acca as I started it with the Dolphins - wish I’d bet less than £7 on it now. Two upsets last night at least leaves me a 50/50 shot in this WTA 3 pool now. Last night was bad for all my bets, bet builders, TD double (had Barkley and Hill) you name it think I lost nearly a bullseye. The unpredictability is why we love this game so much though, any given day the underdog can spring an upset.

1 Like

Paid now

1 Like

NFL Week 16 ends and we have a winner for WTA 3 - well done Andy - duenni £90 is yours sir. To say I am kicking myself for taking such a risky pick when there was just two of us left will bother me for a good while yet!

Stupid RYP Website - I wanted to go again from week 17 but it would not let me set up a new pool - think they trying get everyone move to Splash but being in UK would not let me register.

Looks like for next season I will have to find a new Survivor host - yet again! :rage:

Maybe next year we can buy in multiple entries say up to 4? Makes the game last longer and the prize pool bigger. They have multi entries in the big Vegas one