NFL FANTASY SURVIVOR - 2021 (NFL.com) £10 Money League

NFL.com have launched this game again for the new season which in previous seasons I’ve really enjoyed playing (though I got eliminated Week 1 last season which was no fun). So yet again I have set up my own private money league on it. I have made it a one and done league - so there are no extra lives in this money league.

I’m making it the same entry cost as last year - £10 in per entrant - and as the league name suggests this one is ‘Winner Takes All’.

However, when and if it gets down to just two survivors and they both get eliminated the same week I will reactivate them both (as a sort of tiebreaker) so they can continue on to find an outright winner but if they are both still alive at the end of the game then they will both be declared as joint winners and the pot split between them.

Anyone can join but must be showing in my money league before the start of the game (so that will be Thursday September 9th - which is actually 1:20am Friday morning 10th September UK time).

Once you have joined my league, please e-mail me to say you have and tell me your entry name. Also send payment before season starts - If you don’t see me in person and don’t know the score regards paying, please contact me (send me a PM from here to enquire how to do so). You can play and pay from anywhere in the world - you don’t have to be in the UK.

So to join this private money league, click on the link below or sign up manually from the game itself using this info:

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
League Password: A6thSense
League Link: JOIN: BLM’s NFL Fantasy Survivor Group - WINNER TAKES ALL

best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

PS Why not make your entry name your TFP Forum username (if your registered here)!

After 11 weeks we have a winner (and a new one at that). A big congratulations to JonCartwright

1st (£220) Jon’s picks / Jon Cartwright

2 Likes

Nice one Noel - money is in my pocket, and I look forward to beating everyone again, same time next year !! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like