NFL.com FANTASY SURVIVOR - 2019 (£10 Money League)

NFL.com have launched this game again for the new season which in previous seasons I’ve really enjoyed playing. So yet again I have set up my own private money league on it. I have made it a one and done league - so there is no extra lives in this money league.

I’m making it the same entry cost as last year - £10 in per entrant - and as the league name suggests this one is ‘Winner Takes All’.

However when and if it gets down to just two survivors and they both get eliminated the same week I will re-activate them both (as a sort of tiebreaker) so they can continue on to find an outright winner but if they are both still alive at the end of the game then they will both be declared as joint winners and the pot split between them.

Anyone can join but must be showing in my money league before the start of the game (so that will be Thursday September 5th - which is actually 1:30am Friday morning 6th September UK time).

Once you have joined my league please PM here at TFP or e-mail me at my fantasy games e-mail addy (if you know it) to say you have and arrange payment - If you don’t see me in person and don’t know the score regards paying remotely please contact me (send a PM or an e-mail to enquire how to do so).

To join this private money league follow the League URL below and sign up.

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
League Password: A6thSense

League URL: BLM - Winner Takes All - SURVIVOR group

best regards,

Noel / bluelionman

PS Why not make your entry name your TFP Forum username (if your registered here).

Wow - what can I say after 17 hard fought weeks it is a tie with a 15 - 2 record so the prize pot of £120 is split 2 ways between:

=1st (£60) YellowMoney1 / Mike Mark YellowMoney
=1st (£60) mclaren39 / Daniel Nichols

I hope all of you and more besides will wish to play again next season (assuming NFL.com run the game again).

Will be in touch to pay winners out now.