As you know, we have been doing everything possible to keep a live draft in the calendar for this year, despite all the obstacles COVID has thrown at us!
However, I now have an extra issue: my mum is ill in hospital and is not expected to last more than a month or two. This is going to make running the draft day tougher as I may have to duck out at very short notice. Of course, several of our regular commissioners from other leagues would step in to help out I am sure.
At this point, I am offering an option (assuming I can make a poll work on this site…)
- I definitely want to draft live
- I prefer to draft live, but will still take part if we draft on line
- I prefer to draft on line, but will still take part if we draft live
- I definitely want to draft online
I’d appreciate it if those people signed up to the league could vote to give an indication then I will make a call.
I know that there are a couple of people at least who have not signed up to the league, but who have said they would play if the draft was online for this year - we still have a couple of spaces so may be able to accommodate you if the decision is to go online.
Apologies for the late change of direction, I am sure you appreciate this isn’t something I wanted to do.