I'm so excited already!

Less than a hundred days to go :heart_eyes:

Sweet Jesus, lets go lets go lets go

Thanks Jon, looking forward to meeting the new guys.

Less than 100 days!!! Not enough time to prepare for the draft!!!

Sorry i’ve not been on here much. Can’t wait for the new season! Any ideas why the other two dropped out?

Here’s hoping the new guys are smoker’s to join mine and Drew’s 10 min huddle outside :smiley:

Yes and no - James did get back to me when I asked you all to confirm before Xmas for this year and am sure he won’t mind me quoting part of his reply to me when he said he would not be returning this year…

James Kemp said:

I am just starting my new business and cannot commit any money or time at the moment. Thoroughly enjoyed this season, was a great league. Thanks for all your hard work, and perhaps I’ll sign up for a different league when I know how I’m doing.

As for Seagull Tim (aka Tim Taylor) despite several e-mails and a last call one saying after 14 days from it if I still had not heard from him I would open the spot up to newbies. I never got any reply so I did open the spot up and it got filled quick as a flash. Alas I have no idea as to what his feelings or thoughts on the league were? :frowning:

Thanks Noel - Who are the newbies?

(apologies if this has already been answered previously - do they know about the website?)