IKTS (TalkSport Predictor) £10 W.T.A. Money League

I KNOW THE SCORE

(currently being called the talkSPORT Selco Predictor League)

Hi there,

I Know the Score (IKTS) is the talkSPORT football predictor game which is both easy to play and will keep you and your friends entertained throughout the Barclays Premier League season (2016/17).

I have created a private money league on the game (to make it interesting). It’s £10 entry a person and as the league name suggests the winner takes all the money.

Register or log in to the game by visiting predictor.talksport.com/predictions

Once on the game site and registered (or logged in if already a member) use the league name and code at the bottom of this post to join my private mini league.

If you join up - just e-mail me or post on this thread to say what your username is in the league and then please sort out paying your entry fee to me - cash or Pay-Pal preferred.

My PayPal link: paypal.me/bluelionman

Please don’t be put off this game as it’s real easy - all the fixtures for each Premier League game are listed week by week and you just enter in the scores you think they will be. That’s it… you can do it weekly or in advance for several weeks at a time (if you are going away on holiday or just so you don’t forget).

All the scoring rules can be found here: predictor.talksport.com/help/scoring

Best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka BLUELIONMAN)

Name of my league: ** WINNER TAKES ALL **
Code to join this league: FCCF0-JHG

Payment sent.

ITKS username is NeedleVor, Cheers.

1 Like