Gambling on Sports

3-1 available on Ptit Zig tomorrow morning at Corals, price available from 8:30am but usually only lasts about 20 minutes for a max. of £20

If working nights then you need to get a DAB radio or have access to the internet and listen to the cricket world cup as the games are through the night for us being other side of the world… right now I have the NZ v SL game on via BBC’s website:

I watch it on the computer at work, got a stream of it on now

Okay maybe I should search as I not got Sky but am sure there must be some free streams out there… Got 8 in our money league so should be fun.

Am debating whether to follow your tips for 2moro as I have no love of horses so can bet pure - no bias - though following you or whoever will be copying your bias lol.

I am on such a bad run since Super Bowl went wrong for me - lost £50 on horses the other week following a work mates tips and today did £15 worth of lottery scratch cards and nothing!

Had £25 on Palace bets other day and they only drew… day before 6 teamer went down with QPR winning away… can’t catch a break wonder if God is trying to make me quit betting by making me loose every time!

Quick one - popped a double on Chelsea and Everton for this week’s euro games. £15 pays £102 at Ladbrokes. Not certs by any means but I’m comfortable they’re the better team in each game. Fingers crossed!

Noel, - cricket? world cup?

Don’t you mean “DRAB” radio?

:slight_smile:

Not gambling related, although I did have a bet on some of the games, but thought some of you guys might like my setup at ‘work’ tonight haha

2 Likes

I agree. I stopped betting on soccer long time ago. I prefer gymnastics. I remember one time the US team had those cool rhythmic gymnastics bodysuits so I tried to put a bet and I won. Oh my god, I was so happy. Since then gymnastics is my lucky charm

1 Like

I think this is a spam post but if so it’s possibly the best one I’ve ever seen.

Well I pride myself on betting on literally anything, I once backed David Bryant (using a pipe at the time) @1-2 to win crown green bowling, true odds should have 1-20. But I’ve never had a penny on gymnastics

1 Like

I once had a cool 100,000.00 on the left rain drop reaching the window sill before the right… :sunglasses:

1 Like