FPLDraftBoss.com

https://fpldraftboss.com/

Hi guys over the past 10 days or so I’ve set up my own website delivering Draft format fantasy football (soccer) advice. The game is on the bubble of really taking off in this country and there isn’t a lot of content out there to help players new and old.

Please check out my site and any constructive criticism is welcome. If you like it please spread the word, we have an FPL Draft Boss Facebook page and Twitter handle too.

I’m still looking for more writers to deliver high quality content for the site so if you or anyone you know might be interested please go on the site and check out the pinned page at the top which has details on how to get in touch.

Thanks for your time guys and good luck in all things fantasy this season!

Rob Rutherford
(LukeClosely)

2 Likes

Hi Rob, looks good to me, good luck with the website

Thanks a lot Alan. Very early days as it stands but hopefully we can make something to be proud of :+1:t3:

Keep us up to date on your progress!

Really nice looking site. I’ve ducked out of fantasy soccer to focus on fantasy NFL only, but it looks well put together. Can you take over the NFL Gamepass website next please?!

Haha thanks for the kind words guys :grin:

www.FPLDraftBoss.com has been running for about 3 weeks now and it’s going pretty well. Had some late nights writing articles etc (was up till 3:15am a few days ago trying to get one finished) but the numbers are rising bit by bit. From Monday to Saturday this week the website has had over 1500 views which is more than last week already.

In an attempt to get more exposure I’ve created an FPL Draft Boss Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram page, SnapChat, Pinterest & Tumblr! A lot of these things are pretty foreign to me and it’s been a learning process throughout. The highest number of website referrals have actually come from Reddit and up until 2 weeks ago I had absolutely no idea what that was!

The plan is to keep pushing the site, keep working hard, try and get as much exposure as possible and see how far it can go. It might end up in a divorce though as trying to explain to my wife why I’m sat downstairs in the early hours of the morning on the internet didn’t go well :laughing:

Anyway thanks guys and good luck with all things Fantasy!

1 Like