FPL - WINNER TAKES ALL 2020/21 (£10 Money Leagues)

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE

This will be the sixteenth year I have run an online mini-league on the Premier Leagues own fantasy football game.

Quite simply - register online, select your team and then if you wish join one or both of my mini leagues.

website link: Fantasy Premier League

Both of my leagues are for money and are £10 each to enter.

The first league is what’s known as a ‘classic’ style league - where we are all in a league together and your total fantasy points scored decides your position in the league and at the end of the season whoever is top takes all the money… hence the league name being: WINNER TAKES ALL

I DID NOT restart this Classic league this season even though FPL gave me the option to do so because that would mean anyone who played last year would have automatically been added to my league this season when they joined FPL and I could not be sure they all wanted to play for money in my league this season. So if you want in this season you will have to manually join even if you partook last season.

Code to join this league:

The other league I run is a ‘head to head’ style league where you are matched with another opponent in the league each week of the season and your weekly score versus the person you’re playing decides whether you win, lose or draw and like in the real Premier League you get 3 points a win, 1 point a draw and nothing for a loss. Those points decide your place within the league and just as with the above league whomever is top of the league at the end of the season wins all the money.

Name of this league: HEAD 2 HEAD - W.T.A.

Code to join this league:

So, in both leagues it works like this - 1st place at the end of the season takes all the wonga (so # of teams x £10 = prize).

The more teams, the more prize money on offer - so go recruit your friends (but not if there any good)!

FPL lets you join many leagues but you can only have one team and that team is in however many leagues you join - so it’s no more time consuming to join multiple leagues. So, if you’re doing this game already think about joining one or both of my money leagues - after all it’s only a few quid and you may win a nice prize for your season’s efforts… always more fun when there’s money on it - don’t you think?

If your new to my games and don’t know how to pay me or have simply forgotten just PM (private message) me from here on the TFP forum I’ll send you the info. You can play in this league from anywhere in the world.

Good luck - hope to see you in my league(s) soon…

bluelionman Noel Symonds

PS - I keep a winner’s history for all fantasy games I run so thought you might like to see that history for my FPL money leagues (perhaps your name can appear hear at the end of this coming season):-

Yet again a very big congratulations to TFP’s very own grecian2010 (Ian Wray) who won BLM’s Classic FPL ‘Winner Takes All’ league for the second year on the trot, which this season bags him a tidy £230 for his troubles!

Can anyone stop him making it a hatrick next year?

Well another long season comes to an end and at least this year FPL actually finished the ‘Head to Head’ game. A very well done to Rustyboots (Russell Owen) who wins the Head 2 Head FPL WTA league for 2020/21 and bags £190 for his troubles - as we had 19 entrants.

For those of you interested I will be running both of these leagues again next season - my 17th straight year for the’ Classic’ version of this game - and my 12th straight years for the ‘Head to Head’ version! Look out for details on here (the TFP forum) in due course.

If any of you wants to see a winners history for both my leagues I do keep that info updated on the TFP forum in a dedicated BLM’s Fantasy Money Games History category (here is a link to the FPL Winners History thread): FPL - WINNER TAKES ALL - League History