Fantasy Indian Premier League 2024 (CricketXI.com) £5 Money Leagues

Hey All,

I have just set up my usual 2 Cricket XI leagues (Classic and Head-to-Head) again for this season’s iteration of the IPL. Both leagues will be £5 entry (same as last season) and ‘Winner Takes All’ affairs. The season lasts just over 10 weeks (and will have a total of 74 matches):

I’ve set up 2 leagues - one is an open league where you’re all on a ladder based on your total fantasy points scored. The other is a Head-to-Head type league where you play one other team from the league each round and you win, lose or tie. A win is 4 points, a Tie 2 points and a loss 0. That decides your position in the league with tie breakers to split teams such as points % (difference between points scored and points scored against you).

In the Head-to-Head league the last 3 rounds are knock out rounds - for the 4 teams that qualify. I believe the league will follow the same format as the actual IPL so 1st & 2nd in the league will play each other for a shot to go straight to the final with the loser going to the semi-final for a second shot at making the final where they will meet the winner of the 3rd v 4th place game to compete be the second team in the final. The eventual winner of the knockout final is crowned champion at the end of the tournament.

To make a little bit of interest and a prize for the winners’ skill (or luck), I am making both leagues £5 each to enter and both leagues are ‘Winner Takes All’.

People are welcome to join one or both leagues and I hope people will feel £5 is not much at all and give these leagues ago. The season starts (Round 1) Friday, 14:30 GMT, 22nd March so there’s very little time to go (just over 4 days).

Any one new to my fantasy money games just PM (Private Message) me from this forum requesting info on how to pay your entry fee and I’ll reply with details - just let me know if your based inside the UK or outside as it makes a difference.

FYI any entrants in the leagues that I do not recognise and who have not arranged payment with me will be deleted just before the start of first game (2:30pm UK time) on Friday.

best regards,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Fan Pub Founding Member

Classic Open League

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL

Join Code: SKQXDRVI

Head to Head League

League Name: Winner Takes All

Join Code: YWWUMLQA

Link to games website: CricketXI.com

All game rules etc., are the websites and can be found under the HELP tab on site but to aid you here is a link to their points scoring, league rules, transfers, FAQ's etc: [Indian Premier League 2024 / Help](https://cricketxi.com/indian-premier-league-2024/help/)

PS - Please use this posts link to share with anyone you know who might like to take part plus use it to post on social media platforms - help me spread the word. New players are always welcomed - such makes for a bigger entry pool plus a more competitive league (plus more prize money in the kitty)!

To let people know state of play I will bold and cricket bat :cricket_bat_and_ball: you when I have received payment for your entry:

Open Classic - WINNER TAKES ALL (13)

Six Offenders | Noel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Goa Heads | Andy S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Pentagram | Tom B :cricket_bat_and_ball:

IPLavengers | Ashutosh J :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Partridge Power | Adrian P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

What A Tewatia | Marc P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Hit and Run | Ned T :cricket_bat_and_ball:

JafariSafari | Mark P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Flicks and Nudges | Paul B :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Up the Bumrah | Gareth H :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Jonny be Good | Dale E :cricket_bat_and_ball:

For Hooda Bell Tolls | Joel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

The Kaul of The Wild | Joel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Head to Head - Winner Takes All (14/16)

Six Offenders | Noel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Goa Heads | Andy S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Pentagram | Tom B :cricket_bat_and_ball:

IPL MUPPETS MMXXIV | Douglas H :cricket_bat_and_ball:

IPLavengers | Ashutosh J :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Partridge Power | Adrian P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

What A Tewatia | Marc P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Hit and Run | Ned T :cricket_bat_and_ball:

JafariSafari | Mark P :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Flicks and Nudges | Paul B :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Up the Bumrah | Gareth H :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Jonny be Good | Dale E :cricket_bat_and_ball:

FHBT | Joel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

TKOTW | Joel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Prize Amounts

I can confirm all have paid and the prizes to the winner of each league are as follows:

Open Classic - £65
Head to Head - £70

May the best team managers win! :cricket_bat_and_ball: :cricket_bat_and_ball: