Fantasy Indian Premier League 2021 (CricketXI.com) £5 Money Leagues

Hey All,

I really enjoyed doing Cricket XI’s free fantasy IPL game last season so thought why not do a couple of leagues (Classic and Head to Head) again for this season’s iteration. Both leagues will be £5 entry (same as last season) and Winner Takes All affairs. The season lasts just over 7 weeks:

I’ve set up 2 leagues - one is an open league where you’re all on a ladder based on your total fantasy points scored. The other is a head to head type league where you play one other team from the league each round and you win, lose or tie. A win is 4 points, a Tie 2 points and a loss 0. That decides your position in the league with tie breakers to split teams such as points % (difference between points scored and points scored against you). In the head to head league after Round 14 (so Rounds 15 - 17) are knock out rounds - for those teams that qualify. The eventual winner of the knockout final is crowned champion at the end of the tournament.

To make a little bit of interest and a prize for the winners’ skill (or luck) I am making both leagues £5 each to enter and both leagues are ‘Winner Takes All’.

People are welcome to join one or both leagues and I hope people will feel £5 is not much at all and give these leagues ago. The season starts (Round 1) Friday, 15 :00 BST, 9th April so there’s very little time to go (less than a week).

Any one new to my fantasy money games just PM (Private Message) me from this forum for how to pay your entry fee and I’ll reply with details.

best regards,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Classic Open League

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL

Join Code: PTLTWZYX

Head to Head League

League Name: Winner Takes All

Join Code: PJRYAXBS

Link to games website: CricketXI.com

All game rules etc., are the websites and can be found under the HELP tab on site but to aid you here is a link to their points scoring, league rules, transfers, FAQ’s etc: Indian Premier League 2021 / Help

1 Like

To let people know state of play I will bold and cricket bat you when I have recieved payment for your entry:

Open Classic - WINNER TAKES ALL

Indore Cricket | Andy S :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Kirk | Kirk H :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Iyer Kidding Me? | Harry D :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Asturians | Noel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:
LooseGoose | Mark P :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Rohit you for Six | Dale E :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Spice Stars | Tony H :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Ain’t got a Kalou | Private (Daniel N) :cricket_bat_and_ball:
What A Tewatia | Marc P :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Hot Hot Heat | Tom B :cricket_bat_and_ball:
IPL Nurdlers | Tom L :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Head to Head - Winner Takes All

Indore Cricket | Andy S :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Iyer Kidding Me? | Harry D :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Asturians | Noel S :cricket_bat_and_ball:
IPL Bears MMXXI | Doug H :cricket_bat_and_ball:
LooseGoose | Mark P :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Rohit you for Six | Dale E :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Spice Stars | Tony H :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Ain’t got a Kalou | Private (Daniel N) :cricket_bat_and_ball:
What A Tewatia | Marc P :cricket_bat_and_ball:
Hot Hot Heat | Tom B :cricket_bat_and_ball:
IPL Nurdlers | Tom L :cricket_bat_and_ball:

I can confirm whenever the IPL resumes the winner of each of my leagues will pocket £55 as boh leagues got 11 entrants and all have paid. :cricket_bat_and_ball:

May the best team managers win! :cricket_bat_and_ball: :cricket_bat_and_ball:

Congrats to me, myself and I bluelionman (Noel Symonds) as I won both the ‘Classic’ and ‘Head to Head’ fantasy IPL leagues for 2021. This avenges my loss in the H2H final last year though it was a tighter affair this year with just 10 points between the finalists.

I pocket £55 prize winnings for both the ‘Classic’ league and ‘Head to Head’ league as both had 11 entrants this season.

Here are the final tables:

Classic Open League

Head to Head League

Hope any of you seeing this that like cricket will join in next year as I do plan to run these small stakes money leagues anually for as long as Cricket XI runs a game.

Well played, chairman!

1 Like