FANTASY F1 - 2023 (FF1GP game) £5 GBP money league

Greetings possible F1 fan,

The Formula 1 season starts soon with qualifying for the first race commencing on Saturday 4th March and Fantasy Predictions for the first race of the season open until Friday 3rd March 2023 @ 15:00 (GMT) and as per usual I have set up a really small stakes money league on the FF1GP game.

I have made up a private money league for just the ‘Want to Win’ type teams. This website allows you to have up to 6 free teams in total over any of their 3 team type options - ‘Want to Win’, ‘Want to Lose’ and ‘Mega Budget’. As I said (and to be fair to all) this money league is just for ‘Want to Win’ teams.

The game is free to play but any one joining my private money league needs to pay me a fiver per team entered - (£5 GBP entry per team). Multiple teams are welcomed if you wish to enter more than once (up to a maximum of 3 per person - I will do my usual 3 entries myself - throwing my monmey away, lol), but each team entered will cost you £5 to put into this money league. This is to make up our own prize fund as there will be money for both 1st and 2nd place at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in the league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd place) at the end of the season. So please pass this information on to any work colleagues or personal friends you know who you think might be interested in joining - more the merrier as far as I am concerned - and thus bigger the prize pool.

Anyone is welcome to join my league. FF1GP run the game and all rules can be found on their website. How you score and everything is to be found here: FF1GP Rules

The only internal rules for my private league are as follows:

1. The league will be closed to new entrants once first race qualifying starts (Bahrain - 4 March).
  2. All entry fees must be paid before the start of Race 2 qualifying (Saudi Arabia - 18 March). Any teams who have not paid up by this time will be removed from the league.

If you don’t know the score regards paying just PM me from here (TFP forum) or message me from the Discord app and I’ll forward you details - even if you live abroad, it’s not a problem.

That’s it.

Here’s a link to my private league: BLM F1 Money League (FF1GP - ‘want to win’)

Once registered you can create your own team entries and join my private money league (Want to Win teams only) if you fancy the challenge of competing for a little money.

League Name : BLM F1
League Password : Space Force Suck

Hope to see you in my league very soon,

best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

PS - Don’t forget to make your race predictions for extra points!

Websites Home Page: Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix

Thanks for entering my league on FF1GP.

Thanks for entering my league on FF1GP.

I can confirm I got 12 entries this season, (which is 10 less than last season :frowning:) and all have paid - so thank you all for that. To say I am rather disappointed by the final pool size is an understatement. I am not sure what the main cause of the drop off this year is?

I hope next season more people will see this game info and want to join in.

But I digress, this post is to confirm this year’s prize pay-outs for 1st & 2nd so, at £5 @ team with 12 entries this year making a total of £60 in the prize pot the pay-outs at the end of the season will be:

Good luck and may the best team GM win!

bluelionman / Noel Symonds
Fan Pub Founding Member

Link: BLM F1 / FF1GP League

Well that turned out to be another rather anti climatic season with Red Bull zooming away with it.

As for this fantasy league I don’t know why but got far less entrants this year than in the prior 2 seasons (2021 & 2022) but can only hazard a guess Red Bull’s dominance has turned some away from the sport - or at least turned them off of fantasy F1 - as lets be honest if you don’t pick Max/Red Bull you can’t win!

But I digress, finally I win a fantasy game - just my luck the entry pool was well down on last year. So congratulations to myself… lol Below is a screen grab of the final table:

I actually managed to get 1st and 2nd which I am super pleased about as I tried so hard back end of the year to nail my predictions to both hold off Dale in 2nd place and chase him down with my team in 3rd.

Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix 2023 - Prize Winners

1st bluelionman / Noel Symonds - (G Fed Racing) 1679
2nd bluelionman / Noel Symonds - (Oranje Force Racing) 1664

You can view my F1 Money League’s Winners history history here: Formula 1 Games

I do hope I can get a bigger entry pool next season - remember to look out for details of my small stakes fantasy money league on this FF1GP game leading up to the start of the season on this forum.