FANTASY F1 - 2022 (FF1GP game) small stakes money league

Greetings possible F1 fan,

The Formula 1 season starts soon with qualifying for the first race commencing on Saturday 19th March @ 15:00 (GMT) and as per usual I have set up a really small stakes money league on the FF1GP game.

I have made up a private money league for just the ‘Want to Win’ type teams. This website allows you to have up to 6 free teams in total over any of their 3 team type options - ‘Want to Win’, ‘Want to Lose’ and ‘Mega Budget’. As I said (and to be fair to all) this money league is just for ‘Want to Win’ teams.

The game is free to play but anyone joining my private money league needs to pay me a fiver per team entered - ( £5 entry per team). Multiple teams are welcomed if you wish to enter more than once (up to a maximum of 3 per person - I will do 2 or 3 myself), but each team entered will cost you £5 to put into this money league. This is to make up our own prize fund as there will be money for both 1st and 2nd place at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in the league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd place) at the end of the season. So please pass this information on to any work colleagues or personal friends you know who you think might be interested in joining - more the merrier as far as I am concerned - and thus bigger the prize pool.

Anyone is welcome to join my league. FF1GP run the game and all rules can be found on their website. How you score and everything is to be found here: FF1GP Rules

The only internal rules for my private league are as follows:-

1. The league will be closed to new entrants once first race qualifying starts (Bahrain - 19 March).
  2. All entry fees must be paid before the start of Race 2 qualifying (Saudi Arabia - 26 March). Any teams who have not paid up by this time will be removed from the league.

If you don’t know the score regards paying just PM me from here (TFP forum) or message me from the Discord app and I’ll forward you details - even if you live abroad, it’s not a problem.

That’s it.

Here’s a link to my private league: BLM F1 Money League (FF1GP - ‘want to win’)

Once registered you can create your own team entries and join my private money league ( Want to Win teams only) if you fancy the challenge of competing for a little money.

League Name : BLM F1
League Password : Nyvallan

Hope to see you in my league very soon,

best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

PS - Don’t forget to make your race predictions for extra points.

Websites Home Page: Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix

Thanks for entering my league on FF1GP.

I can confirm I got 22 entries this season, (which is slightly less than last season) and all have paid - thank you all. I really knocked myself out again this year with the direct marketing on social media and reminders as it was looking terrible numbers wise until late on so glad the hard work paid off - though not really for me as I should have spent the time on research seeing how first race went as I’ve got it all wrong regarding my entries for this season. Arr-well always next season. Speaking of next season hopefully if you enjoy this game, you can tell your friends and workmates about it and perhaps help me grow the entry pool next year without me having to spend hours trying to find new players via social media, thus I can use the time saved to put more research into my own selections.

But I digress, so at £5 @ team and 22 entries this year making a total of £110 in the prize pot the pay out at the end of the season will be:

Good luck and may the best team GM win!

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

Link: BLM F1 / FF1GP League

Well what turned out to be a rather anti climatic season is now concluded - it was done and dusted so early I didn’t even bother watching the final two races. But I digress, at least this season we have an outright winner - and not a tie for first place. So a big congratulations goes to Rustyboots - Russell Owen with his Not The Comfy Seat team which pulled away to lift the 2022 Championship crown. Below is a screen grab of the final table:

It was a great entry pool this season and hope most, if not all of you will want to do battle again next season. Who knows, maybe we will find some more F1 fans to join us to?

Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix 2022 - Prize Winners

1st Rustyboots / Russell Owen - (Not The Comfy Seat) 1686
2nd Dale_Elleray / Dale Elleray - (Greatwhitedale) 1654

You can view my F1 Money League’s Winners history history here: Formula 1 Games