Fantasy Euros Picks 2024

Dougie’s EURO 2024 Game

The entrance fee is £5.

10 teams or under and it will be WINNER TAKES ALL.

Over 10 teams and I will do prize for 2nd place and over 30 teams I will do a prize for 3rd place.

SCORING:

HOME WIN - OPPONENT’S NUMBER x2
Example: Scotland (12) beat Germany (23) at home then it would be 23x2 = 46 points

AWAY WIN - OPPONENT’S NUMBER x3
Example: Scotland (12) beat Germany away then it would be 23x3= 69 points

DRAW - OPPONENT’S NUMBER x1
Example: Scotland (12) draw with Germany (23) then Scotland would get 23 points & Germany 12 points.

Any team that gets a player sent off will be deducted -10 points per RED CARD - 90 minutes & Injury time only.

All the results will be taken off the BBC football website.

Pick four teams to the value of 50 or less.

(24) Italy

(23) Germany

(22) England

(21). France

(20) Spain

(19). Belgium

(18). Czechia

(17). Turkiye

(16) Portugal

(15) Netherlands

(14) Denmark

(13) Poland

(12) Scotland

(11) Croatia

(10) Switzerland

(9) Slovakia

(8) Austria

(7). Hungary

(6) Ukraine

(5) Slovenia

(4) Romania

(3) Albania

(2) Serbia

(1) Georgia

Scoring will start on Friday 14th June 2024 at 20:00.

I don’t have a laptop at the moment so I:m using the computer at my local library.

Please try and get your entries in by 15:00 on Friday 14th June so that will give me enough time to get all the teams on to the spreadsheet and sent out before the game kick off at 20:00

ALL MATCHES WILL BE 90 MINUTES + INJURY TIME AND SCORED AS A DRAW AT THE END OF FULL TIME. (EXTRA TIME & PENALTIES DON’T COUNT)

A link to all entries (on Google Sheets) will be sent out at the start of the tournament and scores will be updated throughout the tournament. Table order (from leader to last place) will only be made at the end of the group stages and then after each knock out round (L16, QF, SF and Final). The link to the Google Sheet will be sent from: STARWARRIOR68@YAHOO.CO.UK (PLEASE ALSO SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS)!

Multi-entries are welcome but each entry will cost £5 GBP.

Payment:

**For everyone who has played my games before please send the money to Noel the usual way and I will collect it from him. Noel’s username is bluelionman on here - TFP forum, (PM him if you need his payment details).

Please share this post with anyone you think might like to partake, more the merrier!

Dougie

1 Like