FANTASY CRICKET ODI - Netherlands vs England (Cricket Web) ***STARTS TODAY 10AM UK TIME***

FANTASY CRICKET ODI - Netherlands vs England (Cricket Web)

Hey Peeps,

There is 3 ODI’s between Netherlands v England starting today - Friday (17 June) in Amstelveen (10am BST).

I have set up a private league on Cricket Web and decided to make it £5 entry to make up our own prize pot for the eventual winner. Full rules on the game can be found on their website:

Cricket Web Game Guide

My leagues name is: WINNER TAKES ALL
The leagues key code # is: 1655433769

To join you need to register with the site (cricketweb.net - just click on the link above) or login if you already have an account. Once logged in create a team in the Netherlands v England ODIs competition. You do this by selecting ‘Add Team’ on the MANAGE YOUR TEAMS menu (to right hand side of page).

Then to join my private league enter the ‘User Competition Key Code’ listed above on the ‘User Comp. - Join’ page.

Hope to see you in my league before the game commences - let’s hope some of you fancy this small stakes money league and see who knows their one-day international cricket (or just gets lucky)!

Best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds
Fan Pub Founding Member

PS If you don’t know the score on how to pay me just contact / PM me.

P(2) Anyone who has not paid by midnight tonight will be removed from the league (as first ODI is today and there is only 3 ODIS with the last being on the 22nd June).

Final Table

1st - Mark Pearson - £15