Fantasy Caribbean Premier League 2020 (CricketXI.com) £5 Money Leagues

Hey All,

My friend ( McBear Douglas) noticed CricketXI.com was doing a free fantasy CPL game and the season actually starts today - as I am already using this website for my County Championship fantasy leagues, I thought why not do the same on the CPL as all games are on Sky Sports this season. The season only lasts about 5 weeks to:

Tue, 18 Aug 2020 – Thu, 10 Sep 2020.

I’ve done exactly the same as I did with the County Championship game - set up 2 leagues - one is an open league where your all on a ladder based on your total fantasy points scored. The other is a head to head type league where you play one other team from the league each round and you win, lose or tie. A win is 4 points, a Tie 2 points and a loss 0. That decides your position in the league with tie breakers to split teams such as points % (difference between points scored and points scored against you). In that (the head to head) league I am not sure if it has a playoff or not - I have asked the creators to confirm this as the rules said you get to choose this in the league creation stage but it did not give me an option for this so I think it might be set to a default. I am hoping there is a semi-final/final after the end of 7 rounds as it says there are 9 rounds in total but it is what it is CricketXI run the game. Whichever way they go whichever team is crowned champion at the end of the tournament is the winner.

To make a little bit of interest and a prize for the winners’ skill (or luck) I am making both leagues £5 GBP each to enter and both leagues are ‘Winner Takes All’.

The Head to Head one needs 4 teams minimum to run - but I am going to be up throughout the night on Discord, Facebook, TheFanPub.com, Twitter etc., and using my fantasy games contact list to recruit so feel confident of getting at least 6 - 8 teams involved.

People are welcome to join one or both leagues and I hope people will feel £5 is not much at all and give these leagues ago. The season starts (Round 1) 15:00, 18th August (BST) so there’s very little time. The head to head league requires me to designate how many teams so I’ve opted for an 8 team league though I can adjust up or down as shown in the screen grab below (and I will adjust as necessary but to run it needs a minimum of 4 entrants (so 3 more other than myself).

Any one new to my fantasy money games just PM (Private Message) me from this forum for how to pay your entry fee and I’ll reply with details.

best regards,

bluelionman Noel Symonds

Classic Open League

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL

Join Code: YVWJGRSZ

Head to Head League

League Name: Winner Takes All

Join Code: FTSBKZPS

Link to games website: CricketXI.com

All game rules etc are the websites and can be found under the HELP tab on site but to aid you here is a link to their points scoring, league rules, transfers, FAQ’s etc: Caribbean Premier League 2020 / Help

Very pleased to announce I have finally won a cricket game. I topped both versions of my CPL 2020 leagues (Head to Head & Classic) pocketing £30 for the Classic version and £20 for the Head to Head.

HEAD TO HEAD

CLASSIC