Fantasy baseball 2024

Week 22 - Malcy and his Loons put up exactly 300 points, well clear of the chasing pack. Dan is rock bottom - his Storm Chasers doing even worse than Spokane!

Week 23 - Big week for Tennessee, Shani gets well over 300, while Jordan and his Space Cowboys are over 100 points back.

Overall- Shani’s great week puts him back in the lead. Me and Sam still filling the podium places

Week 24 - Andy’s Isoptopes lead the way, the only team to break 300 this week. The Spokane Indians get a creirable third place for the other Andy, a rarity in this disappointing season.

Week 25 - very tight at the top, as Javier’s Mavericks edge out Chris’s Mighty Mussels by just a couple of points.

My Biscuits are hanging onto a narrow lead later in the year, although only about 20 ahead of Shani’s Smokies and the same again ahead of Sam’s Bananas. Not long to go in the season now…

Week 26 - another decent week for Malcy’s Loons - 318 put him 11 ahead of Paul’s Aviators, the only two teams to pass 300 this week

Only 1 week to go! I’m hanging onto the lead, though only 26 ahead of Shani. Three other teams are also within 100 of top spot, barring a miracle, one of this leading group will end up being the grand champion…

Really hotting up now. Portland have had a great start to the final week and have really closed the gap.
I’m now about 10 ahead of Shani, who’s about 10 ahead of Sam, who’s about 10 ahead of Gaz, who’s about 10 ahead of Javier !!

5 days to go, and at this point the top five in our league could finish in any order…

Week 27 - a low scoring week in general - Chris’s Mighty Mussels only scored 239 but that was enough to lead the league, usually it takes a score of 300+

In theory, that should be the end of the season, but due to the recent bad weather, a couple of games have been postponed till today.

The top of the league as it stands right now…

I lead from Shani… however neither of us have any Braves or Mets pitchers, and Gaz and Sam both do! So there is still scope for a fraught ending later today…

Not many points on the last day - Jordan top scored with 27, and three teams scored zero.
So no real change at the top of the table

Sorry folks, that’s one for the commish! Shani and Gaz, congratulations on the podium finish, I will sort out prize money with you this week

1 Like