ESPN FANTASY SIX NATIONS 2016 (Rugby Union)

FANTASY SIX NATIONS 2016 - INTERNATIONAL RUGBY UNION

Well the NFL season is almost over and many of us will have tanked in the football (soccer) so a nice change of sport is offered up with the annual Rugby Union Six Nations tournament. This is a free game Scrum ESPN do over the internet (click the link below) but I always think it’s more interesting to have a little money on it and as you can make up your own private league have done just that.

My private league I have decided will be £5 entry per team (payable to me in cash or via Pay Pal) which will create the prize for my leagues winner. So naturally the league is called ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’ - & the more teams that join the bigger the prize for the eventual winner - so get busy getting any friends of yours to join that want in - as first game starts this coming Saturday (6th February)!

All entrants to have paid by the start of the 2nd round of games - any one that has not will be removed from my league and barred from entry to any fantasy sports money games I run for a period of 1 year.

Web Site: http://espnscrum.fantasyleague.com/

Here are the details needed to join my private money league:-

League Name: *** WINNER TAKES ALL ***
League PIN: 1143983-29900

First game is Saturday @ 14:25 (France v Italy).

If you decide to play - best of luck.

Noel

PS Any teams joining the league must be on zero points when they join.

P(2) You can pay me via PayPal using this link paypal.me/bluelionman

Just click on it and send the funds that way - DO NOT CHECK THE BOX as if you do PayPal will deduct a fee as it will assume it is a business transaction (and I will then have to chase you for the extra to make good the prize fund).

Well I won but feels a bit hollow only being three entrants… hope can get more of you involved next year.