El Clasico

I don’t normally bet on foreign football but so many tips out there and info am sure many of you will so even I jumped on some things - thought I’d share what I doing. Firstly every so often I like big odds things just to use up my lose pence amounts on my sports books a/c’s - some times a safety in NFL but in this instance a red card (what you think folks):

Next bet - I fancy Barcelona and best price I found using Odds Checker was on Marathon Bet:

Next after my set to with Betfair about restricting me unfairly and them giving me a free £25 bet to say sorry decided to use it on the following as am sure free bets only ever last 7 days - use it or loose it (I have learned the hard way on that more than once). Betfair were one of three bookies with the best price on this bet (the other two with same price were BetVictor & Matchbook according to OddsChecker at the time I placed my bet). The Bet - Over 3.5 Total Goals at 13/10.

Okay my last one is Suarez Anytime Goalscorer and best price I found thanks to Odds Checker was 7/5 at three different bookies - 888sport, Unibet (who I placed with) and 32Red. Fingers crossed some of my bets cash, do please way in with your thoughts guys.

Yep, couldn’t knock any of those. Real were bad in the last game before the international break, so a bet on Barca looks fine. Suarez presumably up front with Messi behind him, so a great chance of scoring.
I had a quick check before replying to this, and the last 10 el classicos have all had at least two goals, so your over 3.5 has a chance. And a bet on Sergio Ramos to get sent off is always in with a chance - even with 1 minute left of a goalless draw, that one could still be a winner for you.
Fingers crossed Noel, hope a few come in for you!

1 Like

Also I don’t have Sky/BT so I can watch the game on Unibet thanks to this thing they have where you can watch games you bet on:

3 out of 4? Nice one Noel!