BLM's ITV7 Racing - 2021 (Money League)

BLM’s ITV7 Racing - 2021

ITV7 has reset all leagues and leader-boards to start afresh from today - 1st January 2021 so I decided why not do a money league on the game. It will be the longest running fantasy game I have ever done running for a full year - up to 31st December 2021.

I don’t gamble with bookies anymore but thought this should give me an interest to still watch horse racing on the TV. For a game to run so long I thought it should be a decent prize so have made this money league £12 (equivalent to £1 per calendar month) and only one entry per person. The prize fund depends how many entrants I get but due to only setting this money league up on 1st of January am allowing people to join for a period of 2 weeks - so up until 23:59 pm on Friday 15th January. If you’re already doing the game great you can join with that entry and hopefully carry your results from the start in. However, with a game running this long everyone is bound to miss some rounds I imagine over the course of the year so everyone has time to catch up even if joining late as you just have to predict winners from 7 nominated races each and every round and there can be many rounds per week. Your place in the league is decided by how many winners and places you get cumulatively. So, if your good you can easily catch up.

Entry fee - £12
League Name - BLM’s ITV7 Racing - 2021
League code - 25T0DV

BLM is short for bluelionman (despite what the current political climate now makes you think of) which is the online name I use in all fantasy games and forums.

I have also decided to have a prize for every 10 entrants so the more entries the further the prizes will go down as follows:

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All
11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd
21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd
and so on.

I will confirm the prize positions and pay-outs soon after the joining deadline of 15th January is passed. Everyone is required to pay upon joining the league. All entry fees will go back out 100% as prizes.

So that’s it - I would imagine many people already do this game if they follow horse racing as it’s free to do online and if you pick all 7 winners in the nominated races you can win a serious amount of money - £50,000 for rounds featured on the TV and £1000 for non TV broadcast rounds. So, if you fancy trying your luck in my ‘small stakes’ money league as a way to be rewarded for your hard work (should you do best over the course of the next year) and remind you to keep entering the game each round then please do join. Also, to make this league a decent size with decent prizes I urge you to please forward a link to this post on to anyone you think might like to join in to - all are welcome (friends, family, work colleagues, anyone). Only thing to note is alas only people resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland & Channel Islands are allowed to enter (Sky Bet / ITV7’s rules not mine).

PS If you don’t know the score for paying entry fee to me just PM me from here (TFP forum) and I’ll reply with details.

Happy New Year,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Im in Noel i will enter the league tomorrow as its closed for now. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I just seen it’s now open for tomorrows predictions. :racehorse:

For anyone that has not joined this league yet or done an entry you’ve not lost any ground as both the first two rounds were voided due to some meets at race tracks picked being called off. So the first round (assuming meets aren’t called off again) is on Monday…

Okay deadline to join this money league is passed - we got 9 entrants meaning its ‘Winner Takes All’.

So £108 to the eventual winner. Nice and well worth paying attention to all year long. :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse:

Wow - this was a hard slog, many of us fell by the way side but a big congratulations to Gary Johnson (gazj885) who picks up the loot - £108! Very well earned sir.

If any of you would like to take part in 2022’s game you can find out more here: