TFP CHALLENGERS 2016 NFL League

That’s a real shame but thanks for letting us know

Thanks for considering it.

Hi Shani,

I understand what your saying fella. For me there is one very clear difference with Sean’s league, this is drafting prior to pre-season. I have been quietly shouting for this over the last couple of years. I wont bore you with the reasons why.

Rgds

1 Like

One thing you can still do is spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

In addition to my earlier point Shani fella…

Sean’s league also has different formatting in terms of divisions, rules, flex positions and squad sizes etc.

Also, I’m just a big of Sean as an LM. I think he would be terrific. His passion for the game knows no limits.

1 Like

As always Gordon your very kind I just love this sport

All points agreed Gordon, going in to the off season I felt that I was at my capacity re FF with the TFP originals and the US league I am in and didn’t want for use of a better phrase diminishing returns to set in as well as time pressure and dedication to be tested

However Sean’s enthusiasm is infectious and thanks to his openness about how the league would shape up I’m genuinely excited for him about this and in fact although I’ll have to wait till mid month payday to pay I would like to confirm that I am in

Gordon I personally hope you can find the bandwith too and I’m sure some others will join to fill this league nicely

2 Likes

This is wonderful news and I can’t thank you enough

Sean - now that my league is not going ahead (for this season at least) - I can confirm that I would like to sign up to play in your league in early August. Looking forward to using the draft War Room we have seen on the facebook site!

Are you using the same paypal details as the Predict The Pick game? If so I will pay up in the next couple of days.

Anything I can do to help promote the game, or to help with the set up of the league, just let me know :ok_hand:

1 Like

That is so very kind of you Jon and I will add you to the list and massively appreciate the support in promoting the league.
The quicker we can sign people up and get past the magic ten number will give confidence to those thinking about joining.
Welcome aboard.

thanks for the message Sean and great that your joining Jon
very much looking forward to this

Hi Sean. The league sounds good so i’m in! Looking forward to it…

1 Like

I have updated the board Alan thank you so much really amazing…,

Sent the money over Sean, get me in BOLD !!

Great to see @Alan_Zreik is in for this too - I have nagged a few people on facebook today too. You will have to run two leagues at this rate !

1 Like

We are up to nine the next person that signs up and pays means it goes ahead and they are 100% guaranteed a spot.

1 Like

I think the phrase is

BOLD ME UP DUDE

1 Like

We have reached the magic ten so there are six spaces left but the league will 100% run wow.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news.

Sent Money to karinaconnors@hotmail.co.uk

As Shani said…

BOLD ME UP PLS DUDE…

Looking forward to it…

Cheers Gordon that makes eleven !!