TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 5) £50 Money League (2019)

TFP AUCTION DRAFT (NFL.com Money League) Year 5 / 2019

This is my newest money league (started in 2015).

The live draft for TFP AD 2019 is:

Wednesday, Sep 4, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT / 11:00pm BST

(Auction style draft)

TFP Auction Draft (year 5) is a go.

All players that were involved last year have the automatic right of return should they want to play again - guaranteed for 7 days from the posting of this info on the TFP forum. During this time I will also invite people off of the official waiting list (in chronological order) when I know I have space (i.e. people have informed me they are not returning or if there were spaces due to not having a full 14 teams the previous season etc.) After 7 days have elapsed the league will then be opened up to anyone who wishes to join with first refusal going to anyone still on the official waiting list.

This is a money league with same entry fee as last year - £50 per team - so a serious proposition.

Sticking to using NFL.com’s default settings last season seemed to work fine for most things from scoring to roster positions - with the exception of using WAB points for the waiver wire so will do the same again for this year.

The league last season only had 12 entrants so I decided to run a poll on how the players wanted the league to be regarding Divisions and the majority voted for one big league (all in same Division). So I have decided to make this the set default from now on as that way it does not matter how many teams we get annually as we will now always be in one Division. Also this means the schedule can be randomised just prior to our draft annually to make it as random as can be.

Furthermore going forward to bring some uniformity to the league and so people can plan for it and know exactly when the draft is this league will always draft on the eve of the season start and most likely be a late night draft time (UK time). This is so it can be viable and hopefully attract US players to given time (with it being an early evening draft time on the East coast USA/Canada when we do late night in the UK).

This wont work for all I grant you but so many people run money leagues out there now people will find and join ones that suit them based on settings and day/time of draft. It’s all about choices and by doing this I’m almost positive the date/time will not clash with any other TFP members league. Well certainly not one that made this day (eve of season) and time (6pm US ET / 11pm UK) for its draft annually prior to the 2018 season.

All settings currently being used in this league can be viewed here: TFP Auction Draft - current league settings

So below is a list of those who sign up for this year and when they have paid they will be moved up the list on that basis and bolded - to show they have paid.

TFP £50 Online Auction Draft League

NAME (team name) / TFP Username

1. Noel Symonds (Shak Attack) / bluelionman
  2. Andre Bonifay (Hooked On A Thielen) / abonifay
  3. Iain Morris (Mozza’s Mob) / Mozza_19
  4. Wesley Lang (Auction No Scope Sniper) / Fragilezim
  5. David Garcia Fernandez (The Knights of Santiago) / David_Garcia_Fernand
  6. Matthew Elstone (Forget About Le’) / melstone
  7. Robert McGregor (Viking City) / mconabike
  8. Alan Roberts (T1tsburgh Feelers) / Alan_Feelers
  9. Gary Johnson (They are we thought they were) / gazj885
  10. David Dean (Harry the Hitmans Heros) / ccfcchris
  11. Mark Dimmock (Coventry Packers) / markdimmock812
  12. Sean Connors (Late to the party) / Outsiders68

Further Info:

Should any year we have an odd number of GM’s the last to pay will be the team removed (and naturally refunded if already paid) to make the league level to be able to draft.

Waiver Acquisition Budget (WAB) - Each team is allotted a seasonal budget. This seasonal budget is the amount of points that each team has at their disposal to bid on available players. The team with the highest bid wins that player and is charged the amount of WAB points that they bid to obtain the player. If you bid on a player, but lose to a higher bid, you do not forfeit the amount of points that you bid. All of the WAB points that you bid will be returned to your seasonal budget. In the event of a tie, the team with higher waiver priority will win the bid.

PRIZES - Will be worked out and confirmed shortly after drafting once prize pot is known post draft but all entry fees will go back out as prizes:

2019 PRIZES - (based on 14 teams)

Winner - £300
Runner Up - £150
Third - £70
Highest Weekly Score (Regular season only Weeks 1-13) - £10 x13
Highest Weeks Score of season (including Play-Offs) - £50

Total - £700

TFP Auction Draft Official waiting list

OFFICIAL WAIT LIST (If you are sure you want in to this money league then ask to go on this official waiting list and when a current member withdraws the first person on the list will be offered the chance to claim that spot for the next season and so on down the list):

Name / TFP Forum Name

Current Vacancies = 2 (for 2020 season)

Hi Noel, id like to play again/keep my place in this league

Chris Dean - CCFC Chris

thanks.

1 Like

I am in again this year.

1 Like

I’m in. Cheers Noel :+1:

1 Like

Count me in

1 Like

Hi Noel,

Going to give my place up this year as I need to reduce a little and this was the last league I joined.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hi Noel,

Can you add me to the waiting list please in case another position opens up.

Cheers,
Matt

1 Like

Sure, what’s your surname Matt?

It’s Matthew Elstone, I’ve played a few of your games before, but using a different email :grin:

1 Like

Hi Noel,

Sorry I cant commit to the game due to work

1 Like

Hi Noel,

I’m still keen to join mate.

1 Like

money sent along with SMTM league

1 Like

money sent

1 Like

Just sent my payment through.

1 Like

I’m interested @bluelionman. Sent you a what’s app.

1 Like

Did your brother pay or something?

Actually are you David or Chris? :confused:

My first name is David but my middle name is Christopher which I go by, apologies for the confusion!

1 Like

Is this still going ahead Noel? Just asking as currently not in the league?

Think he works till 10pm

Still spaces left so should be fine to join last minute :+1: