TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

Im new to this forum or any forum tbh … about 6 minutes old :laughing: normally i have run round on twitter trying to get a league going now i have just found all this :open_mouth:
anyway i’m interested in this 50 pound auction league , and then will try find maybe a standard one also ,
could i be put into this league then pay on my payday ? (20th) or ill just join then ,
also has bluelion hosted league before and paid ? he seems very fair and legit but just wamnna be sure… seen a few people lose there money on nfluk forum (not cos of you blue ) :slight_smile:
thanks guys

No problem
PM INBOUND

No fear USA wannabe I’ve been in his leagues a year and he has some leagues that are over 10 years old with the full history.
Why go anywhere else…
I’m sure once you have looked around you will see good man.

yes as soon as i posted i have been looking around and regret asking lol … a great site and league run fairly for years , really want to get involved

I see your interested in the auction game and the originals your doing all the right things…
Please check out the YouTube site we have up and running

I’m sure others will joj in, but just to say I can vouch for bluelionman - top league comissioner and always pays out and promptly too.

No worries there.

1 Like

I am keen to join if there are slots available!

1 Like

I can also vouch for Bluelionman, I’ve played his leagues for 10 years+ and everyone always gets paid. He is always available for a chat on Facebook and turns up to Superbash every year (he’s probably the most well known NFL guy in Fantasy & Superbash circles).
All entry fee’s are 100% used for the prizes (he really should charge a small fee but never does).

2 Likes

Slots at the moment (but filling fast) - see original post (#1) what I need you to do is PM me your name (first and last) and an e-mail address so I can invite you to the league on NFL.com and that’s it.

No probs about paying as long as it’s before draft - what I need from you is an e-mail addy to invite you direct to the league on NFL.com.

Noel

Did you get my last e-mail?

wasn’t sure if you was still interested or not - also asked if you wanted on to my contact list (just means you get e-mails when ever I am launching a game).

Noel

Thanks for the compliments Dean but that’s not 100% correct - just 2 games a small fee comes out of - my big Telegraph fantasy football (Premiership) game £1 per team is used towards admin and my smaller £2 Super Bowl Squares game £20 comes off the top but they are the only 2 games and they subsidise and go towards covering all out of pocket costs over all of my games like chasing down non payers or postage for those that don’t use Pay Pal and require me to post them a cheque or need copies of Super Bowl grids as they not coming to Super Bash and alas I’ve not learnt how to do it on a PC as yet.

So 99.8% I guess is correct figure or something like that (was never much good at maths).

2 Likes

Hi all - just found out I can make the draft time and date - so I’m in for my debut at an auction draft. (And my debut at this forum!)

Welcome Rick,
I think that makes 13 entries so far, so it’s looking certain to hit the 20 player limit.

Nice one Andy will add you to the list now - opps I mean Rick_Spangle.

Thanks mate my name is Matthew Keyte and email is matthewjkeyte@gmail.com

Okay mate - e-mailing you now and will add you to the list.

Thanks mate all signed up. I am mates with men of steel, would it be possible to be in different divisions so that we wouldn’t be directly competing in the regular season?

Thanks

That’s random I’m afraid but not set yet as only when league is full will I be hitting the the reset button and NFL.com will shuffle us all up so then it’s luck of the draw.

1 Like

Ok no worries thank!

1 Like