TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

How are you doing for participants for all three of your games? I know the live Sunday 16 team game is full, whats the story with the Saturday £200 games & the £50 auction.

Do you need help promoting?

Never say no to help - it’s hard I think getting the word out - especially for the £200 game as that’s a lot of bread for someone who does not know me (or any of us) to just blindly sign up to. Also I think as it’s off season people are not tottaly focussed on looking for leagues to join yet - I belive as time draws closer more will get on NFLUK and other places / forums asking about leagues and that is when I - and hope others will point them towards TFP and the various threads.

The auction draft one is slowly getting bites - a few people have shown interest but don’t wish to commit until they know they can make the draft - - for instance one contact is in a band and weekends is mainly work time so depends if they have a gig or not that night - so can’t say till nearer the time. They said they would jump in if still space once know their free on that night nearer the draft date - which is fair enough. Others are debating as they really was looking for a standard type league and unsure of an Auction draft - and when your talking 50 notes to play you want to be sure what your jumping in to. Also again with NFL.com not having it’s own forum any more it’s kind of hard to advertise me games to new prospective players - really need to grow the numbers here at TFP in general but that’s a slow process. Defo wished I’d had a bunch of your business cards on me when I went to that meet the players night I won tickets for as that would of been perfect to hand them cards out in the queue that formed afterwards for getting autographs and pics with the players - but I didn’t know about that before hand.

Okay mate, I’ll post on Betfair & Facebook.

I think you’re right on the timings, Fantasy frenzy doesn’t tend to kick-in until Pre-season. The £200 game does sound a bit ambitious to me but I 'm sure you know what you’re doing.

One thing to consider is what happened with that idiot setting up other leagues last year.
People will rightfully be burnt our testimonials are critical to buy in!!

Which website are we using for this game?

You should know you’ve already joined the league - NFL.com

TFP Auction Draft

Oh yeah, sorry about that - I was asked the question and just posted without checking. I see we have 8 teams entered so far so I’m guessing this will get filled this month.

Yeah I think so been fielding enquiries on NFLUK but re-directing them here as I said this league is linked to TFP and for TFP members only so they need to register interest here before I add them (creating traffic and footfall here - no bad thing). Some have made it others not yet - shows how keen they are (or not) in some ways to make the effort to join - as if they can’t be fussed to register here to join how likely they gonna be to stay serious if get off to an 0-3 start or even turn up for the live draft. :cop:

Noel - Can you sign me up for this please.

1 Like

No probs - adding you now mate.

Welcome aboard and good luck

1 Like

Alright mate. Managed to sign up on here. Keen to be involved this year. Cheers

1 Like

Nice one sjsteel17 just need you to e-mail me at blmfantasygames@hotmail.co.uk telling me your real name (first and last) - username on here so I can marry the two up and last but not least give me an e-mail address I should use to invite you to the league using (as the league is already set up on NFL.com) so I need an e-mail addess to enter on NFL.com to invite you into the league itself.

Thanks.

This league is really starting to fill up now. :sunglasses:

Welcome sjsteel17, if this new game is half as much fun as the live game, you will enjoy it. The draft promises to be great fun as almost everyone is new to a 20-man auction game.

Cheers for the welcome boys. Looking forward to the season

1 Like

Finally an auction draft, just what I was looking for.

Count me in.

Should I email you at blmfantasygames@hotmail.co.uk??

1 Like

Yes - make sure to include an e-mail address I should use to invite you to the league already set up on NFL.com :thumbsup:

Welcome DGF, I think this will be a fun draft - shame it’s not live

HI noel,

I’d like to add my name to the list.found this link from the uk NFL forum.

Team Supreme/Fragilezim

3 Likes

Okay Fragilezim I need you to PM me your real name (first and last) plus an e-mail address so I can invite you direct to the league on NFL.com and payment is by Pay Pal before the live draft to my e-mail address that I will send you (& reply from) when you have done this. :sunglasses: