SB 50 @ The Hipp

Bad planning that one with 12 calendar months of the year to pick when originally tying the knot! :confounded:

1 Like

Haha, I agree totally dude! The only thing I would say in my defence… I married in 2009 when American football was but just a thing I watched as a kid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damn I assumed like me once you got hooked as a kid you never left… wow what made you come back or in the first place drop following it?

Thanks for asking LM, sadly its not a v exciting story :grinning:

Basically I have a friend who I used to work with who had little interest in american football but for some reason he loved the concept of hosting a small SB night in his apartment, basically about 5 guys watching the SB, having some bets and being so drunk nobody could remember the last quarter days later. Interest rekindled :laughing:

It just so happens its the same dude that I have to consider when making decisions about where I watch the SB these days…

1 Like

Just to update people…

Sean took the 4th ticket a couple weeks ago so currently Anders, Sean, myself and my friend Dan are making it to the Hipp for the SB.

I have just called the Hipp and all initial tickets are now sold out. However more are becoming available on Friday so if anybody wants in please just let me know by tomorrow and I shall attempt to extend our booking by calling them. No money required up front. Depending on their seating arrangements I suppose more tickets might be available that dont sit at the same table as us. I will do what I can.

Rgds

I just received an email from the Hipp concerning the SB.

On the basis that we already have a booking they are willing to extend our booking from 4 to 9 max. They also ensured that all 9 would be sat together. Because they are selling more tickets on Friday I would suggest people let me know if they are interested before then?

The more the merrier

G

Hi Gordon - sounds tempting, but I still dont know yet if I am free that weekend. I suspect if i am free then i will stay loyal to the commish and do the Super Bash - though if your trip to the Hippodrome is a success maybe we need to get the whole group on board for next year

No problem Jon, I understand.

At least with Super Bash you can decide last min and just come up and I’ll get you a ticket on the night Jon. So in a weird way what annoys most people will work for you as you can decide last minute and know I will hook you up - 95% guaranteed!

Ok Guys, the news on the street is that Super Bash is cancelled this year and is being replaced by an alternative event.

This news changes the picture for our group somewhat. Rather quickly it seems.

I have x 4 Hipp seats booked, these are taken by Dan, Anders, Sean and myself. I have another 5 tickets on the way. 2 of the 5 are now booked by Simon & Dean. The 3 remaining tickets are being offered to Noel, Jon & Shani. Can each of you please let me know asap if you want a ticket? Tickets are £20 each.

It may be possible for me to get more tickets, if your interested and not named above let me know asap pls.

As always, the more the merrier Dudes/Dudettes

Just on with George now.

Nice one Dean, would love George to be there… but also Adam… Adam somehow you are not in the conversation yet and still it would be great to have you there also… interested?

I sent Shani a TFP DM but not heard from him in some time and not sure he will get the message, can somebody please reach out to Shani?

Hopefully Adam is really busy that night

Mrs Adam is due that day with Adams first child. Terrible planning :grinning: although we could be double celebrating that night

OMG Adam, you had sex in May last year… Surprising!

:smiley: :relaxed: :wink: :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously dude, Congrats!

But really, nobody has sex in May anymore… Its just too close to call with the SB night…

That is most definitely bad sex management

1 Like

I’m worse, its my anniversary! Bad marriage mgmt!

Actually Adam may have played a blinder, when young JJ Philbin is older he has the perfect excuse to travel to Superbowl for a birthday surprise and will always be eligible for an annual February night out with his son.

1 Like