Chat
Podcast
Player Rankings
Mock Draft
Draft Kings
FOLLOW @THEFANPUB

NFL - Bets for Season (Superbowl LIII)

Hey Guys,

Was a good thread last year for people to post favourable odds they saw or just bets they fancy for the season.
Anyone see anything so far ?
Bets / Where you got odds.

Will be scrutinising the markets in the next few weeks and will let you know if I find any

I don’t think any of the one’s I did last year cashed - I liked the OBJ one till he got injured!

Only thing I’ve punted so far is I used up a free bet on the Rams as highest scoring regular season team at 8/1 - they was last season. They not the favs - I see the market on Betway here it is currently on there:

With my Broncos tinted glasses well and truly on i think the following arent bad odds based on preseason reports and needing a bit a luck with the rookie first year curse on some others.

Royce Freeman most Rookie Rushing Yards 7/1 - Skybet
Royce Freeman rookie Offensive player of the year 20/1

Who do people like now we 2 weeks in to regular season for most passing yards in regular season?

PP still have prices up for that market - I also noticed they have 50/1 on any team to go 16-0 but only 13/1 for any team 0-16 = what ya think, Arizona look toilet?

They also have most rushing yards and most receiving yards markets… any value to be had?

Paddy Powers NFL Regular season markets

Well Big Ben is the clear leader after 2 weeks (apart from Fitzmagic, who will surely be replaced by Jamies sometime during the season), and should be in another shootout on Monday night. Worthy favourite at this stage?