Introducing the UK NFL Live Pub Draft Weekend

Sounds like some version of fantasy Hard Knocks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Noel,

Apologies if this has been answered already. Do you know the scoring/points system for the IDP yet? If not no problem, I only ask because IDP scoring can vary quite a lot.

Cheers

Not yet buddy as I not set the league up as have to make a new ID up as NFL.com only allow 6 free teams per username and I am maxed out at 6 already with the auction draft league - however I will pretty much be going with their default scoring settings what ever that is when I set up my IDP league - but if they don’t have any will look to copy scoring settings from my only league I currently use IDP in which can be viewed here:

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1525300/settings

Hope that gives you some idea of how scoring will work for the IDP’s.

Are we tempting you in to joining the IDP league, CitrusPlayer? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Noel

It’s telling me i don’t have permission to view the link you sent, but NFL.com do have standard IDP scoring settings. I have some familiarity with those from playing in my first IDP league last year so would sound good to me.

Hi Noel,

Thanks for explaining, I have not checked the link yet but I’m sure it
shall give me the info I was looking for. Much appreciated.

That’s curious as all my leagues are set to public viewable so should be able to be looked at by non league members?
Perhaps I need to look into that thanks.

Edit - I have just double checked and the leagues setting for being public viewable is checked so I can see no reason why you are unable to view this leagues settings - I would contact NFL.com via the contact us option to inform them that you are unable to view league settings of leagues that you know are 100% public viewable (as LM told you such) as they may have an error there end?

REAL TEAM ALLEGIANCE - League Settings

hmmm maybe, depends on how busy it gets over that weekend.

Hi Noel - managed to access the scoring settings manually by pasting in the league ID.

I think those scoring settings aren’t the NFL.com standard ones, I’ve managed I find those listed here:

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/custom-IDP

The ones In your league give more points to big plays like sacks, which would probably make scoring a bit more up and down and unpredictable week to week, but that could just be part of the challenge. I’d be happy to go with whatever settings the comissioner decides! :wink:

You know it makes sense :wink:

TFP Originals - 1 Month to go!

Cannot wait… :smiley:

1 Like

It’s getting so close I can taste it!!

:grinning: Whats keeping you all? I seem to be the only team so far that’s gone for a team re-branding this year. I felt that I needed something that reflected my 2014 tendency of trading for IR bound players :cold_sweat:

Just changing mine now

Good man, keep it clean ; )

1 Like

I’m not sure if keeping my team name as Neon Texans somehow gives the game away… :smile: Or it could all be a ruse! Going for an all Florida team this year! Or Tennessee. Oh wait…

Good idea Gordon

Fresh Start!

I know you’re a busy man Noel but when you get a chance will you put my name in bold, as I believe you should have received my £100. Cheers fella.

Will do it today when on my PC - sorry bud.

At the end of last season we started chatting about voting on including TE’s to the flex position. Is that still on the table now that we have sorted out all participants for this year?