Forum
Chat
Podcast
Player Rankings
Mock Draft
Draft Kings
FOLLOW @THEFANPUB

Dynasty Startup Fantrax - Auction Start

I am starting a new dynasty league on Fantrax. We will have 2 online auctions to start the draft. Then we will finish the draft with a snake to fill out the teams.

It will be 14 teams and $50 per year.

You can see all of the rules here.

Have signed up

Cheers

Al

Want to sign up how do I do it?

Says in the rules To Register, send an email to elinetw@gmail.com with your phone number to get in the WhatsApp group. You will get an invite to the Fantrax League where you can pay the dues.

There are still a few spots available, send me an email and I will invite you to the league on Fantrax.

Looking for the last few people for the league. Check out the rules and send me an email if you are interested.

League looks great, unfortunately I will be at work on the 10th of june for the 2nd draft. If anyone is running any other leagues please pass on the information.

Cheers
Mike

We need to move the draft date. I am going to make sure anyone currently signed up can make the drafts. If you are interested in the league I can add you and we will come with a draft that works for everyone. Send me an email with you phone number for the WhatsApp group where we can coordinate the draft.

Sorry for the late reply, Im interested if we can get the numbers.

Cheers

Some people dropped out late and we couldn’t get enough for the original draft date. We are pushing it back a few weeks. If you are still interested send me your email and I’ll send you an invite. You should be number 12 of 14.

any spaces left

If so, my email address is thandouk@hotmail.com

I sent you an email thandouk, did you receive it?

The draft has been moved to July 12th and July 15th. there are a few spots available with the new date. Contact me if you are interested.

email received

There is a Dynasty team going. The owner failed to turn up to the draft and has only 3 players. Mixon Adams and Ertz. A lot of teams have drafted all their players. But we are in the equivalent of the 14th round. THe good news is you’d get the first 2 years free as the guy had paid. Long term project and might be fun. Should get a good pick next year. The rules can be found here Dynasty Startup Fantrax - Auction Start

I will cost you $50 + $6 (to join fantrax) for year 3 to get your buy in
you’ll get a good pick next year though.
so that would be $50 for 3 years basically, which is $100 free

Never played a Dynasty League before but I would be prepared to step in if you can’t find anyone.

Is there any way to give the next 10 picks to the new owner, just to give him/her some sort of a chance? I’m guessing that team wouldn’t be competitive for a couple of seasons whatever happens now.

Thanks for offering, but we already have a replacement.

We did end up offering the next 8 picks. The team actually has some potential to compete. It’s unlikely but they did get some upside picks.

-Tom

No probs, good luck to all for the season, can’t wait