Over the last 2 years I have used the Chromecast, Raspberry Pi and the Xbox One to follow the NFL season. The Xbox is by far the best and brilliant for NFL fans what with the NFL Now app supporting Game Pass (no black outs if configured to prevent them) and the wealth of other shows that come with NFL Now or the NFL Now + version.
If it is so good why are you selling?
As you may have read elsewhere next season I moving mainly to an audio experience as I follow the season. There are several reasons why but the main reason is productivity, I want to follow the sport while on the move more and get more out of my weekends. Also I shall be using the money to buy some golf irons as I start to build up a new set of clubs. Its been years since I played regular and I want to slowly get back into it.
What’s for sale…?
All items are in excellent used condition and perfect working order.
- A used day one edition Xbox One Console & Kinnect
- 2 x wireless controllers
- 1 x wireless headset for controllers
- 1 x Xbox One Remote Control
- All required cables such as power, HDMI and Ethernet.
- 7 x games inc Madden 15, Madden 25, Forza 5, Battlefield 4, Just dance 2014 ; ) Angry Birds (star wars edition) and Fifa 2014
I shall advertise the same on ebay and gumtree post super bowl so if there is any interest you have a week before it goes out.