BLM Premier League Draft - online £50 Money League

That’s what it says. Strange huh??? :unamused:

This site is shite, it failed sunday and it’s down again today.

Their twitter feed has been putting out excuse after excuse for days… all I want to do is pick up Paul Pogba on the cheap - I guess a million other people had the same idea :laughing:

I put in for him but new I wouldn’t get him having won 2 out of 3 games but really don’t like the free for all after at 7pm on @ Tuesday night as I’m at work so couldn’t go for anyone. All I can say guys is keep sending them feedback via contact us. I do and it’s the only way they can collate the biggest gripes people have on mass. I suggested a waivers like NFL do or a transfer points budget and bidding so it’s not luck of being able to be online when site works and at time they set. I can say at least they do reply.

We tried and we can review end of year what we do going forward but not found any alternative Premier League draft sites - have any of you?

Okay people we are way past 1st September and still 2 people didn’t vote so am calling the poll.

7 Voted / 2 did not

Result for prizes is Option B with 58% of the votes cast.

So this first year the pay outs will be as follows:

Winner: £250
Runner Up - £150
3rd Place - £50

1 Like

Thanks for your patience guys - only got my PC (thanks to a friend) back to a useable state yesterday… so will contact the winners by e-mail now and pay out as soon as have made contact with each of them.

I know the RFF site was glitchy and had many errors over the season but unless I can find an alternavie that offers a Premier League draft format think I’d look to go again with RFF next year. Defo have come round to the idea of league leader going into post season should bank a prize at least equal to the money leagues entry cost.

Once again thanks to all of you that gave this inagural season a go.

1 Like