BLM Premier League Draft - online £50 Money League

League is now set up peoples and it gives me 11 special invite codes as chairman to send personally to people to join my league so think best way to go about this is say now people can pay entry fee and when I get it I will send back a personal invite code that will grant you access to the league. I’ll make it first come first served and league can remain open to new signups till eve of draft of when max number of 12 teams is reached.

Also draft will be randomised - I have not seen a button on site to do this so have contacted them but if they don’t have a facility I will use an online service to do this eve of our draft and manually adjust as per results.

Please bare in mind I am brand new to this RFF game website as are you so it’s as much a learning curve on the job for me, as it is you. :sunglasses:

Hi Noel - have sent £50 over. I am Jerzy Boys. Once I have the link from you I will sign up on the site :thumbsup:

1 Like

Okay so we have 8 - all fully paid up and the last 3 of you I sent your personal invite codes out by e-mail not 10mins ago. So this league is fine - we have enough to go ahead but should anyone else see this page and want in your more than welcome up until Saturday night. On Saturday night I will set the draft order - am currently thinking of using a website that does this to make it random.

1 Like

Okay people assuming I do not get any late people contacting me who want in (in which case I will reset this) I have set up a randomised draft order to happen at 3pm UK time. Any one can see the randomised draft order live if they tune in to this website - it has a count down clock:

FFN random draft ordering live

I will then edit the draft order on RFF to match this websites results ready for our draft at 6pm UK time.

EDIT: Well just picked up an e-mail of a late joiner so we are now 9. Would love a 10th to make the league even rather than having a bot team but will see if any one does jump in last minute.

So I welcome Andreas from Switzerland to our league and will now reset the randomised draft for 9 teams.

So the draft order is now set - see you all at 6pm (UK time) in the draft room. First year there is 9 of us… was hoping for 10 but se la vie.

George said he might play earlier

Why hasn’t he posted here or been in touch then?

Running out of time and I’d need to re-randomise the draft again… kind of leaving it late with just over 2 hrs to go.

He stayed at mine and has been travelling back to london, but said he might. send him a message on facebook maybe

I swear the system has changed a player in my squad - wish you could go back and view draft picks as I don’t believe my second keeper is who I selected.

That site was really dodgy. I picked after the bot and it disconnected me every round

The site worked really well on my iPhone. Were you guys on PC’s?
I have commented on the RealFF League page about the distribution of prize money. As I understand it the season is a league table for 36 games and then a 4 team playoff. Personally I would like to see some prize awarded for the league leader after 36 games as they could win the league by a mile only to lose 2 playoff games and recive nothing. Perhaps £225 overall playoff champion, £125 playoff runner up, £50 playoff 3rd place and £50 for league leader after 36 games?

I had the bot drafting between my picks and it dropped the connection and autopicked my second pick every round. there was no player list anywhere or last season points. the autodrafting team was horrible and the bot team was a joke. I think the site was pretty terrible considering we had to pay to use it

Let’s see how setting team line up / trading / game day scoring goes. Some glitches today certainly but I don’t mind burning a fiver to give this a try

That’s how playoffs work - MLS is like that. It’s about winning at the sharp end, 1st does get to play 4th to. Maybe need to set a poll up on this. Don’t like to hear what happend to Al. That’s not right at all - not sure every one would agree to a do over though - if site could fix that issue?

It’s tricky fitting in another draft before season start and would all 9 GM’s agree?
Naturally would only be fair to keep same draft order. I could only do late at night. But again I don’t know what’s fairest thing to do?

Or very early on Saturday morning.

Thoughts?

Don’t worry Noel I don’t want a redraft I’m happy to play it through. It was just a bit frustrating

Andy the Swiss guy I found out wasn’t on-line as his internet was down so he got screwed to. :frowning:

Blimey, a 44-all draw between the two halves of the Feelers to kick things off! Unlucky they were playing each other, that score would have beaten everyone else :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t you mean lucky for the rest of us - 2 points dropped by the big hitters. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay all 7 peeps have voted - not sure who the 2 that haven’t are but I will go with what option has the majority when the 2 missing voters have cast their vote or what the majority option is come 1st September… which ever occurs first.

Still 2 people yet to vote?