BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18 - Money League

TELEGRAPH FANTASY FOOTBALL

BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18

(Internal Super League Rules)

Internal Entry Fee - £15 per team

The Telegraph has released its rules for their TFF Champions League 2017 game (which for the first time they are doing from the group stages starting tomorrow night) - of which full details can be found via this link:-

TFF Champions League

The rules and everything are as the Telegraph makes them… they run everything… the only difference with this Super League is I am charging £15 per team to join my private Super League. This is in addition to any fees the Telegraph charge you to enter a team into their national game (they have deals and offers and sometimes offer free teams). I charge an entry fee to make up our own internal Super League prizes.

MY INTERNAL ‘BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18’ PRIZES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

1st POSITION - 40%
2nd POSITION - 20%
3rd POSITION - 10%
GOALS WINNER - 15%
STARTING XI WINNER - 15%

If there is a tie at the end of the game for any prize positions then the money due for each position will be added together and will be split equally between the tying managers.

Now the final prize positions are given as percentages because the final prize amounts will be affected by the number of entrants I get. Anyone who has not paid the internal entry fee for their teams by the start of October will be deleted from the league and also be on a years ban from being able to partake in any of my money games.

If you don’t know the standard SOP for paying me then please contact me for details and I will advise.

In case it was not made clear earlier in these rules I wish to reiterate you can enter as many teams as you desire but each one will cost £15 each (internal entry fee) to put into this money league.

That’s it - please pass this information on to anyone who you feel might like to take part - as it’s more the merrier which equals a bigger prize pool!

Super League Name:- BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18
Super League Pin:- 8137731
Super League Passcode:- 8054

Hope to see you in my league very soon…

BLM

FINAL PRIZE WINNERS

I don’t think I’ve ever had two teams finish on the same points at the end of a season long game before but I pay out on how the Telegraph list you in final tables so presume they split Mark & Dougie (746 points) by Goals scored (53 - 51).

I will try to express this eventuality more prominently in my internal rules going forwards but rule of thumb FYI is that Telegraph decide the actual game rules/scoring including any tie-breakers and I pay out on their decisions. So if they list you as jointly in the same position (i.e. tied for 1st) then you are tied for 1st. However if they list you as 1st and 2nd then you are 1st and 2nd (split on tie breakers).

So without further ado here is the final Pay Outs for this game:

Overall League

1st (40%) £48 - Mark Pearson (746 pts / 53 Goals)
2nd (20%) £24 - Douglas Hay (746 pts / 51 Goals)
3rd (10%) £12 - Paul Le Poidevin (688 pts)

GOALS (15%) £18 - Mark Pearson (53 Goals)
STARTING XI (15%) £18 - James Ryder (462 pts)