Velogames Fantasy Vuelta 2021 (£5 money league)

17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Saturday 14th August 2021. That is 16:00 in the UK, and 11:00 on the US East Coast. Make sure to check how your own time zone differs from Central European Time to make sure you meet the entry deadline!

VELOGAMES Fantasy Vuelta 2021 (now known as SPAIN 2021 for legal reasons) has launched.

Velogames is a free web site that runs separate fantasy games on various cycle races including Grand Tours such as the Giro d’Italia and Vuelta a Espana.

Their Grand Tour games are perfect for those of you that don’t have much time but like to have a go, as the only time you need to spend on any of their GT games is at the beginning selecting a team before the start of the race (as there are no transfers at all in Velogames fantasy Grand Tour cycling games).

So please click on this link to check their website out and familiarise yourself with the rules and how points are awarded: Velogames Spain 2021 Rules

The game is free and you can be in up to 5 private mini leagues.

Now to create some rivalry I have set up a private mini league which I am taking a fiver ( £5 ) off anyone who comes in to it. This is just to make up a prize for the eventual winner of my mini-league.

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
The leagues code is: 702000716

Hope to see you in my league come the start of the race - just PM me from here (TFP forum) for how to pay if you don’t see me in person and don’t know the standard procedure.

best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

Congratulations to Rick_Spangle (aka Andy Smith) who wins yet another fantasy cycling tour game. Can any one defeat him - look out for future tours to enter on TFP forum and see if you can! As for this game £20 is the prize this time and on it’s way to Mr Smith. All grand tours I run fantasy leagues on so will be back again next year for the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and this Vuelta a España so come on people get involved. Only a fiver (£5) entry with the ‘Winner Taking All’ every time.