Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XII

Checked, confirmed and amended Oselly. :football: :sunglasses:
What (threw me) and I missed was the 3rd Place play-off game which was your 13th win of the season.

1 Like

Please remove me from the league and fill my place with one of your replacements.

McBear

You realise the league is not drafting tonight McBear - not set a date and time for it yet - just checking you still want to withdraw?

I only came back into it last year because you were short of people so I’m happy for someone else to take my place.

1 Like

Okay McBear I’ll make next person down on the waiting lists day. Thanks for letting me know. :sunglasses:

Update: Mike Parsons (NeedleVor on NFLUK) / ??? - I have sent this person direct e-mails and PM’s at NFLUK.com forum several times over the last week without reply so am now dropping him to the bottom of the waiting list and moving on to the next person.

Hi, can I be added to the waiting list please?

Cheers

1 Like

How are we looking for a draft date, @bluelionman?

I know it’s short notice but was thinking sometime this weekend - as it’s a BH weekend so have the Monday to play with to - if not one evening leading up to the season start… so 4th,5th,6th or even 7th Sep.

Wouldn’t be able to do Saturday - Sunday evening or Monday OK fine though.

I’d rather Sunday/Monday than Saturday this weekend. Monday 4th/Tuesday 5th/Wednesday 6th work for me as well, would rather avoid an 11pm draft as i’m usually conked out with the little one by that point.

Can we kick the draft to 7:30 rather than 7? Just makes it a bit easier to get the kiddies in bed before it starts.

• Saturday 26th August - 7pm
  • Sunday 27th August - 6pm
  • Monday 28th August - 9pm
  • Tuesday 5th September - 7pm

0 voters

This is just a preference exercise - actual times can be adjusted to suit max amount of people.

Please vote for all drafts that work for you - if there’s a clear winner I’ll go for that (times can be shifted to suit majority)

@Oselly - 7.30pm is not a problem - as I said times can be adjusted suit max amount of people - also it’s why I suggested the following week if not this weekend and a weekday early evening draft as I’m on leave so don’t need to schedule an 11pm draft that week.

@Rick_Spangle - okay I’ve just cancelled the draft I had provisionally set up for this Saturday and hopefully will get a clear majority in the above poll to work with.

Sunday best for me as I am in France for 8 nights after that. Although 6pm may be a little early. 7pm onwards would be better for me.

1 Like

I’m on holiday from tomorrow till the 1st September, so can only do after then.

Hi, joined… And logged my votes… Lucky in the fact that I can nearly do any date, because I’m on a computer all the time in work… but would obviously prefer to give you’s my full attention… So just voted for the two dates.

Could I be placed on the waiting list for this league

1 Like

If we get a long waiting list then Noel or myself if he doesn’t fancy will create a league so nobody misses out.

3 Likes

Okay we have a clear majority of 90% for this coming Sunday - however people have asked if it could be later so they have time to get their nippers to bed etc. So if no one objects I will set draft for 7:30pm UK time.

Now as this is only a few days away if this is no good for anyone could you please let me know ASAP so I can replace you (should you not want to auto draft - also in that case please let me know if you wish to go back on the waiting list so that next year if the date works you can get offered the chance to come back in space permitting. Also Alan_Feelers has indicated if there’s a big enough waiting list he would run a mirror league so being added to the waiting list will help him to see if there are enough numbers for a copycat over-spill league this season.

Thanks for voting TFP’ers.

2 Likes

Sure - will get you added now thandouk.

I’m sorry date didn’t work for you Chris - I’ll leave you on the waiting list (position #1) for future seasons and hopefully Al’s copycat leagues date will work for you (should there be enough interest to run it - which I feel sure there will be).