REAL TEAM ALLEGIANCE League (NFL.com) - Year 9 (2021)

Week 13 Strikes (x2)

Michael Trujillo - Buffalo Bills x1 for:

x1 --RTA OFF– - Didn’t start an RTA player on Ofence.

Christian Wilkin - Seattle Seahawks x1 for:

x1 DL --empty– - did not start anyone.

Week 14 Strikes (x8)

Michael Trujillo - Buffalo Bills x6 for:

x1 --RTA OFF– - Didn’t start an RTA player on Offence.

x1 Started RB - Nyheim Hines - (IND) - on a BYE

x1 Started RB - Myles Gaskin - (MIA) - on a BYE

x1 Started TE - Mike Gesicki - (MIA) - on a BYE

x1 Started DL - Al-Quadin Muhammad - (IND) - on a BYE

x1 Started DL - Christian Wilkins - (MIA) - on a BYE

Noel Symonds - Detroit Lions x1 for:

Joe Schmidt - New York Jets x1 for:

(LC) I actually messed up this week and only now notice I myself didn’t start the required RTA player on Offense - this was due to the late Covid outbreak within the Detroit Lions over the weekend and when taking out players on COV forgot to find a RTA scrub to comply with the RTA rules. So this puts me on total 2 strikes again - seems I can never get clear as one was a carry over from l;ast season and now will be carry over 1 to next year to. On another note I’m sad Jetsy picks up his 4th strike doing the same - falling foul of the RTA rules, so he will if I can find someone be replaced in teh off season. As for ‘Michael Yeti Trujillo’ the less said the better - the biggest punk ass fantasy games NFL player I’ve had the displeasure of having in the RTA to date. I wish I could find replacements but those rare people who want to play hard in a free dynasty league with some off the wall rules allude me.

Week 16 Strikes (x3)

Michael Trujillo - Buffalo Bills x3 for:

x1 W/R --empty– - did not start anyone.

x1 for starting DB - Johnathan Abram - (LV) who was ruled out before his teams actual game day:

Published: Sat, Dec 25 at 9:40pm by Rotowire.com

Goes on injured reserve

Abram (shoulder) was placed on IR on Saturday.

Analysis: Abram was scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery Thursday after he dislocated his shoulder in Week 15 against the Browns. The 2019 first-round selection has played a significant role in the Raiders’ secondary each of the last two seasons and will finish 2021 with 116 tackles (64 solo), four passes defensed and an interception. He’ll now set his sights on being ready for the 2022 season.

(LC) Without doubt the worse flake of a player I’ve ever had the displeasure to have in one of my leagues. Hoping I can find better replacements for the 2022 season.

Week 17 Strikes (x3)

Michael Trujillo - Buffalo Bills x3 for:

x1 W/R --empty– - did not start anyone.

x1 for starting DB - Johnathan Abram - (LV) who was ruled out before his teams actual game day:

Published: Sat, Dec 25 at 9:40pm by Rotowire.com

Goes on injured reserve

Abram (shoulder) was placed on IR on Saturday.

Analysis: Abram was scheduled to undergo season-ending surgery Thursday after he dislocated his shoulder in Week 15 against the Browns. The 2019 first-round selection has played a significant role in the Raiders’ secondary each of the last two seasons and will finish 2021 with 116 tackles (64 solo), four passes defensed and an interception. He’ll now set his sights on being ready for the 2022 season.

(LC) Same exact three infractions as last week - so glad I will never have to deal with this flake ever again.

RTA Regular Season Standings 2021

RTA Play Off Tree 2021

RTA Super Bowl IX Recap - 2021

RTA Super Bowl IX - 2021

RTA Final Standings 2021 (Year 9)

REAL TEAM ALLEGIANCE League - Records & Super Bowl Results

If you are interested in joining this FREE league it has a waiting list which I always look to first when a current GM leaves or gets struck out.

To be added to the waiting list simply post here on this thread with the team you support and your name (first and last) and I will be in touch. :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football:

• The current waiting list can be seen in the very first post on this thread.