Offensive Rookie of the Year

I am going to do several bets before the start of the season, one of those bets will be Offensive Rookie of the Year. I have listed below the current Odds at SkyBet. Who would you choose?

Melvin Gordon 6/1
Jameis Winston 7/1
Amari Cooper 15/2
Kevin White 8/1
Todd Gurley 9/1
Nelson Agholor 10/1
Marcus Mariota 12/1
DeVante Parker 12/1
Tevin Coleman 16/1
Maxx Williams 20/1
Phillip Dorsett 20/1
TJ Yeldon 20/1
Dorial Green-Beckham 22/1
Tyler Lockett 22/1
Devin Smith 22/1
Ameer Abdullah 25/1
Breshad Perriman 25/1
Duke Johnson 33/1
Devin Funchess 33/1
Chris Conley 33/1
David Johnson 33/1
Jaelen Strong 33/1
Andrus Peat 40/1
Jay Ajayi 40/1
Ereck Flowers 50/1
Clive Walford 50/1
Bryce Petty 50/1
Sammie Coates 50/1
Brandon Scherff 100/1
Lael Collins 100/1

3 of the top 13 in the bettng are all in the team I drafted on Sunday, hope it’s one of those :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think TJ Yeldon at 20/1 looks the value

Dorsett should be fed lots of balls from Luck, so he has a good chance of being the one.

Unsure on the offensive side, I really like Marcus Peters to take the defensive prize

1 Like

He should get his chance to shine, withSean Smith suspended he will probably start against Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers

Yeh, I think he has the game to be an excellent CB who plays zone. Its just whether he can keep his cool through an entire season. Apparently on the first day of camp that included pads he made 3 picks and dropped a 4th.

in the draft on sunday, I took 3 out of the 1st 4 in betting, hope at least 1 out of the 3 has good, didn’t think white would be that high up
:man_with_gua_pi_mao:

Had a tenner on this guy with Paddy Power
Single To Win Phillip Dorsett @ 25/1
NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year

Lets see if the Colts can show us why they took him in the draft when they badly needed help of Defense. Not a bad QB to throw to him in his rookie year.