NFL PLAYOFF CHALLENGE (Season 2019/20) NFL.com

Link to game - NFL.com PlayOff Challenge

Well the post season is fast approaching (starts 4th January) which offers up a chance to play this annual game NFL.com just run on the postseason. I have just rebooted my private money group from last season on this NFL.com game.

I am making the prize positions the same as last year - 1st thru 3rd. I can’t be sure how many entrants I will get this year as I’m late setting it up but hope for a good turn out and really gonna try plugging it amongst my NFL fantasy game liking friends (had 13 entrants last season for this game). So for this reason the prize payouts are in percentages - so the more entrants I end up getting the bigger the monetary prizes will be for each spot. My private groups entry fee remains £10 per entrant and the prize payouts will be as follows at the conclusion of the game:

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

If you like fantasy NFL games or ever fancied trying such then why not try this one that covers just the playoffs. If you like a little something riding on it then my private money league is perfect (and small stakes entry fee wise).

You can enter from anywhere in the world and if you don’t know how to pay me your entry fee just PM me off this forum and I’ll let you know my Pay Pal details.

You can take a look at the game (read the rules etc.) by clicking on the link near the top of this e-mail (or cutting and pasting it, if it does not work by clicking on it). If you wish to join my money league then click on (or cut and paste) the url below (as this is a direct link) to my private ’ BLM NFL PLAYOFFS ’ league.

To join my money league group, follow this link ( WARNING CLICKING THIS LINK WILL ADD YOU INTO THE GROUP ):

BLM NFL PLAYOFFS (click to join money league)

League name - BLM NFL PLAYOFFS

The league password is: Miami Bound

Internal Entry Fee - £10

Lastly I will not chase people for payment but will simply delete any entrants that have not paid up (or been in touch to agree payment with me) after the Wild Card games have started before the end of the Wild Card weekend and confirm the prizes once this is done. This also means people who don’t want to play in my money league don’t have to worry as if you played last year I think it might auto add you to my group again. It is each entrants responsibility to pay me before the postseason starts if they want to play for money and tell me their entry/team name.

Best of luck & I hope to see you in the league soon. Also friends of friends are welcome so feel free to spread the word.

Best regards,

bluelionman Noel Symonds

PRIZES

1st (60%) - £114 - Mike Mark / YellowMoney
2nd (30%) - £57 - Jon Cartwright / JonCartwright
3rd (10%) - £19 - Rich Leese / RichL

Thanks to everyone who took part - if you enjoyed this game I plan to run the same money group again next year (assuming NFL.com run the game again). :football: