NFL FANTASY SURVIVOR - 2022 (RYP) - £10 money leagues - Starting NFL Weeks 3, 7 & 11!

WINNER TAKES ALL - £10 Entry

Alas NFL.com has done away with its ‘Survivor’ game - just like in years past it did away with 'Pick ‘Em’ and even earlier than that ‘Perfect Challenge’ - all really fun games I used to run private mini money leagues on.

Well, a few weeks in to this year’s NFL season and I’m truly missing this game, so much so I decided to switch to a new provider. I already do games with RYP but until this year they were always pay to play games so never ran my own pools on their platform due to the added costs and having to pay in USD (as there an American business). Well just today I noticed new this season they now offer a free tier - I guess to get people to try out their website and games. Having read all their T&C’s and pricing plans it’s kind of sneaky as says when you invite people with your pools private link you can’t refuse anyone using it to join - and if you go over 15 entrants then fees are due. Their charges are based on how many people you get in a pool.

But I can work within that framework - so am limiting my pools on RYP to 15 players max in any games I set up there - so 14 others + myself. Then it’s free to set up pools on there website.

So, I have just set up my own private Survivor pool. I have made it a one and done league - so there are no extra lives in this money league.

I’m making it the same entry cost as when I did a league on NFL.com’s game - £10 in per entrant - and as the league name suggests this one is ‘Winner Takes All’. I am starting this pool from NFL Week 3 (so tonight’s game). However do not stress as the default deadline to make picks by in the Regular season is 1PM US ET (6PM UK Time). So people have until Sunday to jump into this pool.

If you want into this league then just reply to my - you can post here or PM me from here (or e-mail me if you know my fantasy games e-mail address). First (maximum 14) people to pay will be invited to join the pool by me with my dedicated private pool link after paying.

AS FOR THE ACTUAL GAME: If it gets down to just two survivors and they both get eliminated the same week I will try to reactivate them both (as a sort of tiebreaker) so they can continue on to find an outright winner but if the site does not let me do this or they are both still alive at the end of the game then they will both be declared as joint winners and the pot split between them.

As for paying me the entry fee if you don’t see me in person or have money on account with me nor know the online ways then just contact me to ask - (PM’s from this forum get forwarded to my e-mail).

So over to you - you want in to this late starting NFL Survivor Pool?

Then reply to me today and let me know.

Game Site (in case you want to have a gander): Run Your Pool

best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

PS Why not make your entry name your TFP Forum username (if your registered here).

WINNER TAKES ALL - Entry List (6)

Starting NFL Week 3

Below I will list all entrants and BOLD (plus put an American football) :football: next to entries when paid.

bluelionman - Noel Symonds :football:

gazj885 - Gary Johnson :football:

Acme1386 - Abraham Cervantes :football:

Barry J - Barry Jenkinson :football:

duenni - Andy Duenner :football:

Stevefringe - Steve Smith :football:

I’m terrible at this Last Man Standing games - out Round 1. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If anyone is interested in doing another one - let me know - I’ll start a new one if there’s enough interested anytime from now until Week 10.

I’ll join if you do another one for new entrants

1 Like

Just confirming all paid up and it’s £60 for the eventual winner - alas 2 went out very first round (of which one of those was yours truly - aka me).

So hoping this results sooner rather than later so can do another go around if enough folk are interested. So please like @pauliebedders did post here (on this thread) if your interested in joining in a new starting NFL Survivor league. If I get 6+ up for this before NFL Week 10 I’ll set it up.

Well, well, well, - we have a winner - well done Gary - gazj885 £60 is yours sir.

:football: :football: WINNER TAKES ALL 2 - £10 Entry :football: :football:

Well WTA 1 finished much quicker than I envisaged and had way less entrants than I expected (based on previous years survivor pools I have run) so that means there is plenty of time for a do-over.

So any one that want’s into a last person standing NFL Survivor pool starting NFL Week 7 is welcome to get involved right up until the start of the final game of NFL Week 7 - MNF!

I have a dedicated private link to join my league which I send once you have paid the entry fee. Just PM me from here (TFP forum) to ask to join and get my payment deets if you don’t already know them.

More the merrier! :football: :football:

PS Tie’s will count as a win - should a game finish as a tie after O.T.
As league name suggests - Winner Takes All (so number of entrants x £10 each one).

WINNER TAKES ALL 2 - Entry List (8)

Starting NFL Week 7

Below I will list all entrants and BOLD (plus put an American football) :football: next to entries when paid.

gazj885 - Gary Johnson :football:

pauliebedders - Paul Bedford :football:

brfcfan - Barry Jenkinson :football:

Delstone - Dale Elstone :football:

Stevefringe - Steve Smith :football:

Hey Noel I am in cheers Barry

1 Like

@brfcfan Just e-mailed you invite link.

Thanks Noel I have clicked on link and changed my display name

1 Like

In case anyone else is interested fyi you can join until the last game of NFL Week 7 starts in my WTA 2 Pool we have 6 paid entrants so far - so £60 quid in the pot for the winner. More if anyone else joins! :football:

Nice one - we had a late entrant so prize pot now up to £70 for WTA 2. :slightly_smiling_face:

We had an even later last minute joiner in WTA 2 who had a choice of 2 teams only (MNF) and got it wrong so exits along with 4 others in Round 1 (NFL WK 7) including myself who got eliminated on the back of either the Buccs or Pats being turned over!

So this puts £80 total in the prize pot (aka winners kitty) and only 3 players left able to win it - @Acme1386, @gazj885 & @Delstone so don’t forget to make your picks guys!

Once this results I will do yet another go around as I still do not feel like I have had my fill of NFL Survivor pools and you know what they say - third times a charm! :football: :football: :football:

Yes - we now have a winner for Winner Takes All 2 - well done Delstone - Dale Elstone £80 is yours sir.

:football: :football: :football: WINNER TAKES ALL 3 - £10 Entry :football: :football: :football:

Well WTA 2 has finished in time I feel to go again - probably as I got eliminated first pick in both WTA and WTA 2 I don’t feel like I’ve properly played this year really, lol). Third times a charm as they say… so if anyone fancies joining me this league is open until the last game of NFL Week 11 starts.

More the merrier - £10 an entry, Winner Takes All (of the prize fund) and you must make your display name on the leader-board your forum username.

I have a dedicated private link to join my league which I send once you have paid the entry fee. Just PM me from here (TFP forum) to ask to join and get my payment deets if you don’t already know them.

PS Tie’s will count as a win - should a game finish as a tie after O.T.

WINNER TAKES ALL 3 - Entry List (6)

Starting NFL Week 11

brfcfan - Barry Jenkinson :football:

Hethers - Paul Hetherington :football:

Delstone - Dale Elstone :football:

Can I join Noel

1 Like

Sure - more the merrier.