Need a sure thing Urgently

I’m dumb just got conformation it’s a free 50 euros offer so freebet will be for £35 and I only needed to wager £35 so risked an extra unecessary £15… God I hope I win as really don’t like b’win much so want to double up what I invested and then leave. Site is often slow. Any way all I can do is wait and hope now.

Balls 0-0 how to waste £50 notes. :frowning:

Apologies Noel. I had a loser on that one too. Cannot believe how poor Celtic were over two legs against that bunch of nonentities… I will have to win it all back on the Premier League opening weekend :-/

ooh sorry Noel, it sounded good to me too…

I could be killing a good thing here and it might bring back bad memories for you Noel… but… When the 50th superbowl comes around this season I shall be going for a 5th straight year with nice profit from the final alone. Will share my pick… You might hate me afterwards but I will share it.

This really sucks been down for a few days and not catching a break just seems par for the course. Why didn’t I lump on George’s first horse tip other day! :frowning:

I feel for you fella, but hey… life’s about to get a whole lot more interesting now your leagues are firing up…

It gets worse just been to Tesco on way home and see the French girl I like and noticed a ring on the finger. :frowning:

I felt sure with you being an ex- betting shop manager.
But nothing is ever a sure thing - won’t hold it against you but hurts even more knowing Geroge tipped a winner first and I didn’t go with that… I don’t know why I take losing so bad - it’s part of the game but last 24hrs been itching to chase - wondering why I cant just let things go - probably why I lost so much last year… really am trying to make a point of betting smarter this year and not chase things. Also note to self don’t get suckered in by offers.

So now I will end up with a free £35 bet (as it was free 50 Euros promo not GBP) so what I really need is something with good odds and fair chance in next 9 days so I can hopefully at least if comes in win back to where I started… as you loose the stake out of winning free bets - so to break even still need to clear £50 profit.

Any ideas wonderful TFP betters?

Since you now have some time to play with I will check out the runners and offer up anything that I would consider a decent punt (if any exist this weekend)

How about a cricket bet on the Test as that is a sport you are into. Those highest run scorers seem like a fun bet.