Introducing the UK NFL Live Pub Draft Weekend

Cheers fella, nice one.

Noel, bold me up (and check your Paypal).

All done fella. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this and the post draft curry:

Hi Noel, just sent you Ā£120, Ā£100 for this and Ā£20 for Show me the Money. That should be me all paid up for this year.

1 Like

Noel - ive just sent the money for this year too

Glad to see your on board Shani

1 Like

Assuming your Chris Parks then yep all good - got it.

1 Like

Cheers, see you all in two weeks :smile:

1 Like

Looking for to seeing you being crowned Season 1 champion - youā€™ll be a marked man in season 2 thoughā€¦

1 Like

As Jon said but with added apologies for knowing who ā€œEiskrapā€ is until very recently.

Donā€™t you mean ā€˜didnā€™t knowā€™?

Correct, yes. well done ; )

Had no idea who Eiskrap was for months lol, apologies to our current champ.

1 Like

haha thats ok, I have kept quite a low profile.

I should have a little champ thing next to my username :wink:

1 Like

Yes indeed, or perhaps ā€œCoachā€?

1 Like

Any of you guys work with ex-pat Americans, gamblers who like NFL or fantasy NFL aficionados - I still would like more people for my TFP Utimates league and I donā€™t have the connections - I have posted in all FB groups I can find and posted on forums plus Tweeted like crazy but what I donā€™t have is connections in the city and feel there must be loads of ex-pat Americans working over here who the entry fee would just be lunch money to but the event could remind them of things they did back home and miss - plus the idea of kicking Brits asses has got to appeal. Itā€™s getting my event known about in the right target field is proving the hardest since NFLUK donā€™t want me advertising there - so all help appreciated. Thanks.

Sadly the two Americans I work with are very San Francisco types who love soccer and try to be more British than the British (theyā€™re also a bit too moralistic for gambling or anything like that).

2 Likes

Any Hungarians you in contact with into NFL also most welcome if they can speak English Adam - live draft might be a bit hard otherwise.

Iā€™ve tried what I could, they seem to like the idea but not the fee, hard to know how far what fee would be acceptable but the Americans I know here are also committed to leagues at home where they pay 100 dollarsā€¦anyway keep pressing ā€¦if I remember right I joined pretty much last minute last year

Thanks Shani - itā€™s all a learning curve - am sure there out there - I been mad on it for weeks so many new followers on Twitter now (betters and Euro NFL fans) due to my tweeting all and sundry I can find but not really any serious bites as yet. Shame I am not on the Betfair forums really - so would have no rep there for people to trust me as Iā€™m an unknown - I really do need to try and get into the Betfair sports exchange as it may be better for me than my fixed bookie punts that keep blowing up as I may be able to buy myself out of positions to turn a profit. Any way if anyone else knows of other gambling websites / forums as now beginning to feel they be more inclined to back themselves and dip into their pockets if they like NFL to play in my league - rather than my approach that has been to hit up NFL fantasy football fans - who many donā€™t like to play for money or bet even small really.

Any way I am full on NFL ā€˜TFP Ultimatesā€™ pushing till that is done and dusted. Keep spreading the word peeps - Iā€™ve built it and now need them to comeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Punters Lounge is a good site Noel. The website is a bit tricky to navigate but NFL does have itā€™s own category listed.