INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE - Year 8 (NFL.com)

Week 10 Strikes (x5)

Sad to report 5 strikes are issued this week (4 to the same team). :astonished:

HUNGARY - (Mario Benko) picks up 4 strikes this week for the following reasons:

Started RB - Alex Collins - (BAL), on a BYE this week. (x1)
Started WR - Mike Evans - (TB), OUT - (x1)

Published: Tue, Nov 7 at 6:12pm by Rotowire.com

Suspension upheld
Evans’ one-game suspension has been upheld upon appeal, NFL VP of Football Communications Michael Signora reports.

Analysis: Evans challenged the one-game suspension he was levied for a blindside hit in last week’s loss to the Saints, but appeals officer James Thrash saw no reason to overturn the ban, so Evans will be forced to sit out this week’s matchup with the Jets. With Evans out, DeSean Jackson and Adam Humphries are the favorites to lead Buccaneers wide receivers in snaps in Week 10, and Chris Godwin could be more of a factor in the passing game.

TE --empty– - did not start anyone. (x1)

K - Giorgio Tavecchio (OAK), on a BYE this week. (x1)

This now brings Mario on to 5 strikes total for this season so he has lost his spot for next season. However one more strike and I’ll be replacing him in running during this current season.

Finland (Sebu Jarvinen) K --empty– - did not start anyone. (x1)

Week 11 Strikes (x3)

Sad to report 3 strikes are issued this week (2 to the same team). :unamused:

HUNGARY - (Mario Benko) picks up 2 strikes this week for the following reasons:

Started RB - Jonathan Stewart - (CAR), on a BYE this week. (x1)
Started WR - Will Fuller - (HOU), OUT - (x1)

Published: Fri, Nov 17 at 4:12pm by Rotowire.com

Fuller (ribs) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals.

Analysis: In Fuller’s absence this weekend, look for Bruce Ellington and Braxton Miller to pick up the bulk of the extra snaps and targets that don’t go to top wideout DeAndre Hopkins, who could well be shadowed by ace cornerback Patrick Peterson. As a result, Ellington – who logged four catches for 41 yards and a TD last Sunday against the Rams – represents a decent Week 11 fantasy dart.

This now brings Mario on to 7 strikes total for this season so he will now be replaced ASAP.

CANADA - (Andrew Johnstone) Started K - Robbie Gould - (SF), - on a BYE this week. (x1)

So if anyone reading this qualifies (is born in or has a parent from a country not already taken or is from Hungary - as they are the current team/GM being replaced) then please make contact with me to discuss taking over. I want someone who is passionate about fantasy football and will set line ups as per internal rules - not start players on Byes or out long term injured etc.

Thanks. :football:

Week 12 Strikes (x1)

Sad to report 1 strike issued this week to MEXICO - (Alberto Hochkoeppler) for the following reason:

Started WR - Allen Hurns - (JAX), OUT - (x1)

Published: Fri, Nov 24 at 3:20pm by Rotowire.com

Hurns (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals.

Analysis: Hurns’ ongoing absence sets the stage for Keelan Cole and Dede Westbrook to continue to see added involvement in the Jaguars’ passing offense in Week 12 while working behind top wideout Marqise Lee.

Week 13 Strikes (x2)

Sad to report 2 strikes are issued this week.

SPAIN - Axel Marban (x1)

Started TE - Coby Fleener - (NO), OUT, on IR:

Published: Fri, Dec 1 at 5:13pm by Rotowire.com

Fleener (concussion) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Panthers.

Analysis: Fleener’s troubling history with concussions – he said that the one he suffered in the Week 12 loss to the Rams was the fifth of his career – always made it rather unlikely that he would be able to avoid any missed time. Indeed, after being held out of practice throughout the week and failing to make much progress through the NFL’s protocol, Fleener will be sidelined for the first time this season, paving the way for Josh Hill to serve as the Saints’ starting tight end Sunday.

MEXICO - Alberto Hochkoeppler (x1)

Started WR - Allen Hurns - (JAX), OUT:

Published: Fri, Dec 1 at 12:29pm by Rotowire.com

Ruled out this week
Hurns (ankle) won’t play Sunday against the Colts, Ryan O’Halloran of The Florida Times-Union reports.

Analysis: Hurns hasn’t practiced since spraining his right ankle late in the Jaguars’ Week 10 win over the Chargers, thus making his status for future contests after Sunday somewhat murky. His outlook on that front could change if he’s able to return to the field next week, but in the meantime, the Jaguars’ wideout corps will continue to be headed by Marqise Lee, Dede Westbrook and Keelan Cole in Week 13.

Week 14 Strikes (x1)

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND (James Maguire) picks up 1 strike this week for the following reason:

Started RB - Joe Mixon - (CIN), OUT:

Published: Fri, Dec 8 at 12:14pm by Rotowire.com

Officially ruled out
Mixon (concussion) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Bears, Katherine Terrell of ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: Mixon missed the entire week of practice after suffering a concussion in the first half of Monday’s 23-20 loss to the Steelers. His absence sets up Giovani Bernard for a workhorse role in Week 14, with rookie fifth-round pick Brian Hill representing the only other healthy tailback on the roster. The Bengals likely will sign another running back before Sunday to offer depth behind Bernard and Hill, potentially turning to Jarveon Williams from their practice squad.

I am considering reintroducing a trade deadline in the IL from next season (2018).

The reason for this is because I was offered this trade from a team eliminated in the first playoff round this year and think that’s unfair on the other teams in post season and will unbalance the league next year by making the proposers team have double picks in the first three rounds - plus pretty much rule out my own chances of being competitive next year. So I declined but there’s nothing to stop others accepting this offer and it does not sit well with me as its like buying a title and whats to stop a GM leaving next year after selling the house. So for this reason set up a poll within the league at NFL.com but came here to post a screen grab of the trade I just turned down to show the type of trade I am referring to that currently can happen during the post season having no trade deadline.

Week 17 Strikes (x1)

GRENADA (Marlon Lewis) picks up 1 strike this week for the following reason:

Started WR - Sterling Sheppard - (NYG), OUT:

Published: Fri, Dec 29 at 12:44pm by Rotowire.com

Ruled out
Shepard (neck) has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Redskins, Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record reports.

Analysis: Shepard didn’t practice all week and never seemed especially likely to play. Injuries to Odell Beckham (ankle) and Brandon Marshall (ankle) left the 2016 second-round pick with an opportunity to front the Giants’ receiving corps, but his own injury issues limited Shepard to 11 appearances. Shepard finishes with an efficient stat line of 59 catches for 731 yards and two touchdowns on 84 targets – good for a 8.7 YPT and 70 percent catch rate – albeit with 57 percent of his yardage occurring in three games. Shepard was clearly a better player this season than in his rookie campaign, but he nonetheless figures to serve as only the second or third option in the passing game next year. Whoever ends up playing quarterback for the team will have the privilege of throwing to Shepard, Evan Engram (ribs), Beckham and Marshall.