Fantasy T20 Cricket World Cup 2024 - USA & West Indies (CricketXI) - £5 Money Leagues

:india: :cricket_bat_and_ball: So INDIA are T20 World Cup Champions! :cricket_bat_and_ball: :india:

So finally the boyz in pale blue from the sub continent get it done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

But I am sure of more interest to people reading this is my announcement of who won my ‘Winner Takes All’ fantasy T20 cricket World Cup leagues. I can confirm c1188210 (Gareth Hensby) took down both the ‘Classic’ and ‘Head to Head’ fantasy T20 World Cup 2024 leagues. Great work Gareth and I hope you enjoyed the competition even more by doing these money leagues.

Gareth pockets £60 prize winnings for the ‘Classic’ league and £70 for the ‘Head to Head’ league making a grand total of £130 GBP.

Here are the final tables:

CLASSIC

HEAD TO HEAD

PS If you have ever won one of my international cricket fantasy leagues you will find your name on the roll of honour here:

International Cricket Games - Winners History

Furthermore if you scroll down when on that thread you can find all final table screenshots for each international fantasy cricket league game I’ve run on various game sites (Telegraph / Cricket Web / CricketXI - Classic & Head-to-Head).