Fantasy F1 - 2015‏

Greetings all,

I am not sure how many of you like F1 and or like a small stakes wager but having looked into this sites rules and options have decided to make up a private money league for just the ‘Want to Win’ type teams. This website allows you to have up to 5 free teams in total over any of their 3 team type options - ‘Want to Win’, ‘Want to Lose’ and ‘Mega Budget’. As I said (and to be fair to all) this money league is just for ‘Want to Win’ teams.

The game is free to play but anyone joining my private league needs to pay a fiver - (£5 entry per team) and multiple teams are welcome if you wish to enter more than once but each team entered will cost you £5 in this league of mine. This is to make up our own prize fund and there will be money for both 1st and 2nd place at the end of the game this year. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in the league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd place) at the end of the season.

Any one is welcome to join my league. FFGP1 run the game and all rules can be found on their website. How you score and everything is to be found here: [FF1GP] Fantasy Formula 1 Grand Prix - The Rules - 2022 Season

The only internal rules for my private league are as follows:-

1. The league will be closed to new entrants once the first race starts (Australia, - 15th March).

2. All entry fees must be paid before the start of Race 2 (Malaysia, - 29th March). Any one who has not paid up by this time will be removed from the league and banned for a period of 1 year from all games / schemes I run.

Pay Pal is my preferred payment option - this e-mail address is linked to my PayPal a/c (blmfantasygames@hotmail.co.uk). Make sure to select your sending money to a friend to avoid fees - if you make a mistake and PayPal deduct fees I will have to chase you for them to make the prize fund right and not be out of pocket myself. If you don’t use PayPal then cash or cheque is fine.

That’s it.

Here’s a link to my private league:-

Once registered you can create your own team entry and join my private money league (Want to Win teams only) if you fancy the challenge of competing for a little money.

League Name : BLM F1
League Password : SpeedyVroom

Hope to see you in my league very soon,

best regards,

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

1 Like