ESPN Fantasy Rugby Union World Cup 2015‏

FANTASY RUGBY UNION WORLD CUP 2015

Well the NFL season has just started and now so does the other game with an egg shaped ball. This is a free game ESPN is doing over the internet (click the link below) but I always think it’s more interesting to have a little money riding on sports events especially big ones like this. So as you can make up your own private leagues with in this game I have done just that.

My private league I have decided will be just £5 entry per team (payable to me in cash or via Pay Pal) which will create the prize pool for this leagues top 2 at the end of the game paid out as follows:

1st - 70%
2nd - 30%

The reason for percentages is the prizes are determined by the number of teams entered but all money will go back out as prizes (so please share a link to this info with anyone you feel might like to join us as the more teams that join the bigger the prize for the eventual winners - so please do get busy getting any friends of yours to join that want in - as first game starts this coming Friday)!

All entrants to have paid by the start of the 2nd round of games - any one that has not will be removed from my league and barred from entry to any fantasy sports money games I run for a period of 1 year.

Web Site: http://fantasyrugby.espn.co.uk/ESPN/en/1/clienthome.do

Here are the details needed to join my private money league:-

League Name: BLM’s Money League
League PIN: **********

If you decide to play - best of luck.

Noel

You have until 20:00 (BST) on September 18 2015 to select your team!

Alas - a late person by the name of Tom O’Connor has joined this league on Friday. This being a money league I do not think it’s fair to have late entrants certainly not a few weeks into the tournament and going top to boot. I have learned a lesson - I should have removed the PIN code from this posting (which I have now done) but if the person could remove there team it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

If not am also contacting ESPN in the hope they can do this as I do not seem to be able to in this game. :-1: